OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ID# 565374
PW niketalk

on yahoo

draft is tomorrow at 10;30 EST and theres 6 in as of today. if its 8 im cool with that. everyone should have a good draft in an 8-team league, the challenge is knowing who to play and when.. that and the draft will be super quick lol

Last edited:
i added to my calendar :lol: since work, new niketalk, probable lockout im not on here much so....

im good for tonight. i havent done FF in years. should be interesting :lol:

It was you with the well done commish the most. That was the one that had me come in hahahahaha

poop. forgot to sign up... o well, currently on yahoo league 5... 6 might be too many once hockey gets started and i have another 4 of those hah

ugh...labor talks broke off today...with no plans to reconvene this week. not looking good, boys. not ******g looking good at all. this league is being run into the ground. interest has got to be near an all time high, at least in recent years. and now this.

So stupid dawg :smh:

I heard that its the 4th yr of the proposal that is now causing the hassle.

Thank you Gawd for College Hockey and NHL 13 so I can vicariously live my MN Wild dreams and expectations through...

Last edited:
Received an e-mail today from True North (group that owns the Jets) saying that we should be prepared to miss games... damn this sucks :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Received an e-mail today from True North (group that owns the Jets) saying that we should be prepared to miss games... damn this sucks
mean.gif
mean.gif
alotta season tix have begun hitting the market around pittsburgh/philly...

fans arnt optimistic :smh:

2 lockouts in 8 years is unbelievable. THAT falls on the Commish. Worst one in pro sports.

I don't think he understands the damage that's going to happen. The casual fan that you lured in over the past couple of years will be gone. This is going to be ridiculously damaging to the sport.

:smh:

2 lockouts in 8 years is unbelievable. THAT falls on the Commish. Worst one in pro sports.
I don't think he understands the damage that's going to happen. The casual fan that you lured in over the past couple of years will be gone. This is going to be ridiculously damaging to the sport.
:smh:

They always come back man, always this is why sports team have no fear, people said this noise about the NBA, we came back in bigger numbers even.

Everyone sit back, after all the **** measuring and bravado we will settle around 50/50 with a max contract at like 7 years or something and hockey will start end of november/early december.

The only real deadline that will cause fear is the winter classic and the HBO series.

Back
Top Bottom