OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Tom Wilson update (kinda)

Roster Paring – Prior to Tuesday’s scrimmage, the Caps sent defenseman Cameron Schilling to Hershey of the AHL. Washington is now left with 24 players on its roster: 15 forwards, seven defensemen and two goaltenders.

Forward Brooks Laich has yet to take part in any of the team’s practices because of a lower body injury. If the Caps were to place him on the injured reserve list, they’d be at the roster maximum of 23 by Friday’s 3 p.m. deadline to do so.

He's still in the mix. Which is amazing. I think he's going to be sent back to the OHL on Friday...but what an experience for him.

Would rather see him get a chance over Eric Fehr, but Fehr has NHL experience.

I'm thinking about going to the Flyers/Lightning game on the 27th.

Is sitting behind (or near) the penalty box a good idea?

If we cant find 2 other people to play in the ESPN league .. could they be deleted?

edit: Nvm.. its been done :lol:

Last edited:
Wilson was sent back to Plymouth....not a surprise. Glad he got a taste of what it's like to be in a pro camp. I still maintain that he'll be in Hershey or w/ the Caps before the season is over.

Last edited:
Wilson was sent back to Plymouth....not a surprise. Glad he got a taste of what it's like to be in a pro camp. I still maintain that he'll be in Hershey or w/ the Caps before the season is over.
DJ's, Caps management was saying they want him to continue doing what he's doing in Plymouth and aim for a long playoff run. IMO, he should stay in Plymouth for the rest of the season and if they don't meet expectations, he'll be able to join Hershey for their playoff run.

He was telling us how Hendricks is an absolute beauty and how Chimera is the fastest skater on the squad :lol:

I didn't get an invite for the Yahoo league, are we not doing it?

Didn't even know the ESPN one was renewed lol. But says they computer drafted Iginla for me? :smokin all that matters

Feeling another monster year from Malkin. If he wins the MVP and a Cup this year, naming my next child after him (if a boy)

Or my next dog at the very least. :lol:

DJ's, Caps management was saying they want him to continue doing what he's doing in Plymouth and aim for a long playoff run. IMO, he should stay in Plymouth for the rest of the season and if they don't meet expectations, he'll be able to join Hershey for their playoff run.

He was telling us how Hendricks is an absolute beauty and how Chimera is the fastest skater on the squad :lol:

I didn't get an invite for the Yahoo league, are we not doing it?

Bro...Matt Hendricks has some of the best hands on the team and Chimera can absolutely fly.

*Oh yea...good on the Leafs for making their home opener COMPLETELY free for the fans to attend. That's what I call good will.

tickets to tomorrow's bruins and rangers game...$150 (upper level)

:x :x

i havent decided if i want to go to my home opener myself. if i do, itll prolly be my only game of the season. wOw at the Leafs game being free. the demand must be :wow: tho

dmx, "Geno" would be a sweet name for a dog :pimp:

...plus i drafted him yesterday #1 :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry about missing out on the drafts guys. Between tax season getting started and wedding planning and ****, I haven't had time for anything lately.

^ i didn't know you were in accounting, bobby

wedding planning....*shudders*. kidding dude, good for you :lol:

its bout to go down tomorrow afternoon in philly, the tailgate is gonna be serious. Also i cant believe the Flyers had 15,000 + people show up just for PRACTICE lastnight at Wells Fargo Center

Unfreakin' believable...

Tix for Kings Opening Night Lower Bowl 2011-2012 = $85

Tix for Kings Opening Night Lower Bowl 2013 = $250

I'm still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on season tix last year and the year before that.

Last edited:
Welp.. The last regular season meeting between bitter conference rivals this weekend. Unless they meet in the WCHA Final Five this year or in the NCAA tourney in the future.. They won't play again for a minimum of 3yrs.

Minnesota Gophers vs North Dakota [Fighting Sioux]

Man.. **** the Big Ten. Literally tearing the best rivalry in college hockey. :smh: :stoneface: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom