OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

TB - Tom Wilson was the only junior player invited to Caps camp pimp.gif

Having a hell of a year in the OHL, and I have a feeling he will make his pro debut this year (either with Hershey or the Caps).

Milan Lucic Jr.
I'm still ticked he didn't drop to the Bruins. He was my favourite player in last year's draft, by far. You'll love his style of play.

Hershey, I think, is likely; though, I wouldn't be surprised if he spends some time in the show. A lot will depend on how Oates decides to coach.
Was playing shinny with Tom over the break when he got back from the WJ's Camp. DJ's, if you've been following him in Plymouth, he has been on a tear since he got back from that camp, getting cut devastated him and has fueled him in the 2nd half of this O season.

I personally think the Caps will send him back to Plymouth to go on a long run deep into the playoffs. The Whalers recently traded for Vince Trochek (Panthers pick), and Mitchell Heard was returned to them from the AHL. They are ready to go on a deep run and Tom is an Assistant on the team and plays heavy minutes.

Either way, DJ's you're going to enjoy watching the kid play, especially once he fills out his body.

Once he's on the team, I'll be sure to get him to slide you some tix :smokin

Was playing shinny with Tom over the break when he got back from the WJ's Camp. DJ's, if you've been following him in Plymouth, he has been on a tear since he got back from that camp, getting cut devastated him and has fueled him in the 2nd half of this O season.

I personally think the Caps will send him back to Plymouth to go on a long run deep into the playoffs. The Whalers recently traded for Vince Trochek (Panthers pick), and Mitchell Heard was returned to them from the AHL. They are ready to go on a deep run and Tom is an Assistant on the team and plays heavy minutes.

Either way, DJ's you're going to enjoy watching the kid play, especially once he fills out his body.

Once he's on the team, I'll be sure to get him to slide you some tix :smokin

:pimp: good info, bro.

FWIW, he skated 3rd line today.

Asked George McPhee yesterday why he decided to bring Tom Wilson to #Caps camp: "I changed my mind...
"I really thought that we had to come with a smaller group just to get ready with 5 or 6 days to practice and get going. So I didn't want to bring in any of the amateur players. But our director of player development, Steve Richmond, insisted that this should be at the camp. That he believes he's got a chance to make the team and so that's his job, to make those decisions for us. So we listened and we said OK. So if he can make the team, good for him. If he can't, it's a terrific orientation and it'll make him a better player."

^He was surprised when he got the call that he was going to camp, wasn't expecting it at all. Guess the Caps director has been watching his season in Plymouth closely. :smokin

Cam Barker?

Goin to pens v flyers Saturday.. HYFR

Btw ill start the yahoo league then. I don't mess with espn... 8-12 peeps n ill close it

Leave ur emails here or PM me and I'll update this thread tonight when I get home from work n set it up

Last edited:
what's the deal with NHL Center Ice?

i'm going to need that this season. better be discounted :lol:

You know what I was out on hockey, and then I remembered we have a norirs torphy winning defenseman who's only 22, now im hyped. :pimp:

^ i think it's hilarious that he won the norris

he's an exciting player to watch though, no doubt

Goin to pens v flyers Saturday.. HYFR

Btw ill start the yahoo league then. I don't mess with espn... 8-12 peeps n ill close it

Leave ur emails here or PM me and I'll update this thread tonight when I get home from work n set it up
[email protected]

Make it a 10 person team?

That set up of 2 C's, 2 RW's, 2 LW's, 4D, 2Goalies etc is a good one too......

Back
Top Bottom