OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

FB....u know what else is also fueling these rumors?� The fact that Sidney Crosby has not made any sort of statement.� Him speaking on his current state would shut a lot of folks up.� I'm 99.9% sure that it's BS.� However, everyone is speaking for Crosby....but Crosby.� Speculation adds fuel to the fire.�
He's definitely not helping matters by staying quite on the matter, but I have noticed that's how he is for the most part. Not a fan of the Pens, but I like watching a healthy Sid play. As much hate as he receives from all other fan bases, he is a phenom and amazing to watch.
Agreed 100%

I HATE the Pens....I dislike Crosby.  However, the league needs him and he's fun to watch. 

I also gotta co-sign CQuan....maybe take a year off to get himself 100% and try to come back in 2012-13. 

Sid is not retiring now
laugh.gif

he enjoys the speculation storm all while not ever saying a word i hafta think. cuz like u say he could easily jus come out n say im def trying to get back out there n squash this all but whatever...

at this point like i said last season when it happened n u all laughed at me hell prob never be the same again, still great but not what could have been if he does even try it
30t6p3b.gif

good thing we also have the russian ice horse that is Evgeni Malkin... if hes healthy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
... it hurts... inside

come back sidddd

I'm gonna go ahead and set up a league on ESPN. Like it better than Yahoo. Anybody that wants in let me know.

Anyone down for a NHL 12 League? Or maybe just forming a team we can enter of just NT'ers?
I'm copping for PS3, might get it for 360 as well.

I used ESPN for the 1st time last year, after years of Yahoo, and overall it's a lot better. Easier to navigate and IMO a cleaner look.

7 spots left. Anyone that wants in just let me know your email.

Damn, I've been out of it in this thread I'm definitely down for fantasy. Who won it this past year?
laugh.gif
I wanna say me but I'm sure I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom