OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

TB - speaking of relocation...did you see the plans for the proposed Seattle arena? They had one specifically made for hockey. Phoenix or FLA seem like prime candidates to move out there, no? Not too far of a drive from BC to Seattle....I'm sure they'd have a packed arena.

I think Hendricks also beat mcquaid when he got jumped LOL. Eventful afternoon for him hahaha

My guy Matty H!!! :smokin

Did he hit someone in the game this afternoon or something? It seems as if Boston were targeting him.

I hate when Horton fights, he has no respect or "code", giving Hendricks that last shot when he was down on his back with a ref on top of him and then ripping off his helmet after that :smh:

Come to think of it, Horton is probably one of my least liked players in the league.

Marc Andre Fleury is now the Pens all time leader in shutouts with 23

Did he hit someone in the game this afternoon or something? It seems as if Boston were targeting him.

I hate when Horton fights, he has no respect or "code", giving Hendricks that last shot when he was down on his back with a ref on top of him and then ripping off his helmet after that :smh:

Come to think of it, Horton is probably one of my least liked players in the league.

I just saw the clips, so im not sure what happened....hendricks cut horton open prett good. Horton was legit pissed. I think thats why thornton/mcquaid were going after him....which is crazy to me b/c hendricks isnt the best fighter and horton can take care of himself. I hope this is the start of some sort of rivalry...

I just saw the clips, so im not sure what happened....hendricks cut horton open prett good. Horton was legit pissed. I think thats why thornton/mcquaid were going after him....which is crazy to me b/c hendricks isnt the best fighter and horton can take care of himself. I hope this is the start of some sort of rivalry...

horton doesnt fight often...you have to really get under his skin. horton put a big clean hit on fehr on the first shift of the game...and since then, hendricks was all over horton trying to get him to go and get him agitated. finally erupted in the 2nd. hendricks was asking for it all afternoon. was funny when he refused thornton for like 20 seconds straight and then took on mcquaid as an out. tough spot to be in

Last edited:
horton doesnt fight often...you have to really get under his skin. horton put a big clean hit on fehr on the first shift of the game...and since then, hendricks was all over horton trying to get him to go and get him agitated. finally erupted in the 2nd. hendricks was asking for it all afternoon. was funny when he refused thornton for like 20 seconds straight and then took on mcquaid as an out. tough spot to be in

Ahhh....thanks for clarifying. Thornton is in a completely different class than hendricks. Wouldnt have been pretty.

Reader's Digest: Hendricks was running at Bruins all afternoon. Horton, McQuaid and Thornton asked him to go multiple times. Horton lost it because Hendricks jumped him off the draw.

I dont understand how Miller hasn't demanded out of Buffalo already.

He looks miserable every time the camera is on him. Cant blame him but damn, id hate to be Miller's teammate.

Ryan Miller proves yet again that nobody hates the Buffalo Sabres as much as Ryan Miller does.

:lol:

Last edited:
You know what, I have no problem whatsoever with Miller on this one.......I also think Miller just gives 0 effs and wants out of Buffalo but doesn't want to demand a trade since he's the Sabres golden boy

yeah i mean miller is 100% right in what he thinks about kaleta...but you don't air out a teammate like that publicly. you talk to him about it.

but yeah, wanting out of buffalo probably contributes to that

Back
Top Bottom