OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Besides Iginla, the Bruins are in on:
- Jagr
Any idea what kind of return that would bring the Stars? I wouldn't mind dealing him, but he's a great influence and leader for the young forwards on the team. He won't be back next season, so we might as well explore the idea of dealing him.

Edit: Apparently the Stars are also talking to Jagr about a possible extension.

Last edited:
Nice 4-0 victory. All of Crosvy's line mates showing up and scoring. I'm not so sure they should break it up

Back to back shutouts for Niemi. It looks like the Sharks are trying to play with my emotions. 

Nice 4-0 victory. All of Crosvy's line mates showing up and scoring. I'm not so sure they should break it up

They would be stupid to break this line up. I was watching the game last night on GameCenter and that line was toying with all four of the Jets line. It was brutal to see all of the Jets flat-footed because they were just moving the puck at will. Those 3 have so much chemistry it's not even fair. They just know where they will be on the ice.

Perfect example is the goal by Kunitz and the first one by Dupuis. The first goal, Sid just no look backhands and Kunitz just rips it.

Second one. Crosby uses the boards to bank the puck off to Kunitz. Then, Kunitz and Dupuis just start flying down the ice. Nice saucer pass over Bogo's stick and boom! Another goal for the Pens.

It was pure domination last night for the Pens.

To my Bruins:

All I want is Jagr. If we were to obtain him, it would probably be similar to what we would've gave up for Iginla but a little less. Probably a 1st round pick and a prospect. Or someone already in the lineup and 3rd or 4th rounder or something.

Jagr would probably be good enough for what we need. he's played well. not sure if he's looking for an extension though, which might not go over well with PC and CJ

:lol:

If that was basketball, the crowd would have erupted and there would be gifs all over the Internetz.

:smh: Rangers Shut out ... :x

Danny DeKeyser signed with the Wings... Should be interesting to see if he is ready or not... Good pickup for the future of the blue line as well

Brayden Schenn just put Chara on his ***.

*edit*

You can't help but to wonder if Crosby will have another concussion due to taking the puck to the face....yikes. Hope he's OK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom