OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:smh: wow, that didn't look good for Crosby, hopefully he'll be ok

And seeing Iginla in that jersey just looks weird :lol:

I doubt he suffered a concussion. Someone reported its mostly dental work. Good bye to that Crosby Smile. :lol: :smh:

I wont be surprised if he doesnt miss time and just comes back with a full shield their next game...

Gutsy win for my Flyers over Boston today....lord knows we needed something. Still a smalllll chance we can sneak in the 8th spot but I'm not gonna hold my breath :smh: But man do I want the Pens first round :lol:

Rangers suck something awful this season.

Crosby looks like that almost every time he falls to the ice. At least this time he wasn't faking.

My Lord the Rangers might as well play at Rockafeller center. they sure aint playing Hockey. theyre just skating for the sake of skjating

perreault.gif

:lol:

From Sean Avery, so take it w/ a grain of salt...

Fire this CLOWN, his players hate him and wont play for his BS.... @imseanavery is #winning

— Sean Avery (@imseanavery) March 31, 2013

:nerd:

tide is def turning on torts. Dolan is always lurking so you never know. Awful season but we did just go to he ECF

Just sharing for those who enjoy those "Behind the scenes"" type videos and docus of NHL teams..

Its just a quick 5min video ..

Edit: Put the wrong ****** video :lol:

Last edited:
^ just saw the one on Tom Gilbert for Becoming Wild...pretty cool show. they've got a cool little crew there that trains together in madison during the offseason

Crosby, Broken Jaw. Out Indefinitely.

:smh:

best player in the world , cant catch a break man and is being plagued by injuries.

Probably out til post season.

Last edited:
Crosby, Broken Jaw. Out Indefinitely.

:smh:

best player in the world , cant catch a break man and is being plagued by injuries.

Probably out til post season.

I has the sad.

Kid cant catch a break... wait... :frown:

Damn....can't stand dude and think he's a punk but I never like to see anyone go down for long periods of time like that :smh:. Hope he's back for the playoffs and we sneak in and knock them out first round :lol:

damn I hate the Pens but Crosby is good for the NHL

do you guys think he has a concussion too? I obvs. wouldnt expect that to be revealed publicly

Just his face and jaw. Really just the jaw is the problem. Absolutely p.o about the Miami game today. Tourney was set up perfectly for the championship run

Not a bad 1st fight for Voracek....dude is lucky Olesky's jersey was over his head tho... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom