OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Well. tonight sucked :smh:
You ain't kidding. I feel bad for Kari Lehtonen. Dude gets hung out to dry by careless puck handling in the defensive zone every game.

I'm ready for the Stars to start dumping a few pieces before Wednesday. Need to shop Jagr and Roy for some prospects and picks.

Well. tonight sucked :smh:
You ain't kidding. I feel bad for Kari Lehtonen. Dude gets hung out to dry by careless puck handling in the defensive zone every game.

I'm ready for the Stars to start dumping a few pieces before Wednesday. Need to shop Jagr and Roy for some prospects and picks.

he's got a taste for indian girls, huh? :nerd:

she doesn't look typical indian at all though :lol:

interestingly enough, being an indian dude, i've never dated an indian girl. they don't dig my coconut-ness :lol:

Ryan Miller is married to an Indian girl...Noreen DeWolf (sp?)...she was in Maxim, i think....

Sounds like Dallas turned down two 2nd round picks for Jagr and only wants to deal him if they get an offer they can't refuse. He's been saying that he loves being in Dallas and wants to stay, so maybe the contract talks are looking good.

It also sounds like Columbus is wanting to part with one of their three first round picks to add a scorer. Derek Roy...

Sounds like Dallas turned down two 2nd round picks for Jagr and only wants to deal him if they get an offer they can't refuse. He's been saying that he loves being in Dallas and wants to stay, so maybe the contract talks are looking good.

It also sounds like Columbus is wanting to part with one of their three first round picks to add a scorer. Derek Roy...

Dallas is stupid

Two second round picks? That's a freakin good deal

What do they expect a 1st? Get out of here

he's got a taste for indian girls, huh? :nerd:

she doesn't look typical indian at all though :lol:

interestingly enough, being an indian dude, i've never dated an indian girl. they don't dig my coconut-ness :lol:

Ryan Miller is married to an Indian girl...Noreen DeWolf (sp?)...she was in Maxim, i think....

miller is a douche. sorry, i just feel the need to throw that in anytime he's mentioned, anywhere

Send Jagr to Boston!

I wish we could get the Wizard too >D.

we have THE wizard already, bro...David Krejci :lol:

Dallas is stupid

Two second round picks? That's a freakin good deal

What do they expect a 1st? Get out of here
I would have been really happy with that, but I think that just shows that they really do want him back next year.

Derek Roy to Vancouver for a second and a prospect.

Sad state of affairs.

Does he still have the mullet?

:lol:

Naw, he chopped it off a few years back.

Dude is still a great player...even at 40/41 years old. This is a GREAT move for the B's and a very good consolation after losing out in the Iggy sweepstakes.

How sick is this...if Jagr plays another 3/4 years (and stays somewhat healthy), he'll probably retire top 5 in points and will top 1800+ for his career :x

I was at the game the other night when he got his 1000th assist :pimp:

I hope for DSA's sake this doesn't end up going the way of the Iginla deal :lol:

I hope one of the prospects is Khokhlachev. The Stars need Cs in the pipeline bad.

Last edited:
Wow Jagr for Cody Payne and Lane MacDermid :wow:

this deal got REAL sweet :lol:

wonder what pick we gave up though :nerd:

EDIT: sorry tmay...you're right, Koko would have been a solid pick up for you guys. i like the guy, glad we kept him

EDIT2: the pick is a CONDITIONAL second rounder

:pimp:

Last edited:
Wow. That's not good at all... Two guys that will struggle to crack the top-9? Better be a darn good pick attached...

I know the market might not be as strong as most thought, but I don't like that return right now.

I wonder what Nieuwendyk's plan is with these draft picks.

Sounds like a conditional second that could turn in to a first if the Bruins do well in the playoffs. Not sure what "well" means yet.

Last edited:
Sounds like a conditional second that could turn in to a first if the Bruins do well in the playoffs. Not sure what "well" means yet.

it's the conference finals or cup finals most likely

kaberle was cup finals

Last edited:
I think everyone expects the Pens to come out of the East, so that better be conditional on the Bruins making the conference finals.

Joe's career as a GM has been really underwhelming so far.

Caps signed UFA, Nate Schmidt, out of Minnesota.

Don't know much about him other than what I just read. 74 points in 92 games on defense...6'0" 195 and can hit.

Back
Top Bottom