OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

You could see it from last year, those years are starting to take their toll on him. It doesn't help that they have such a God awful power play. Teams know when they take him out and take his lanes away 5-4, he won't be a factor.

It would be a CRAZY amount of money to eat, but in the new CBA, there is an amnesty clause that can be used this summer or next.

^ yeah but as far as the ice itself...all day in the sun isn't great.

like it's been said though, im sure they've got something in mind to keep it cold during the day

If they can have an outdoor game in the desert in Las Vegas, we can have an evening outdoor January game in Los Angeles :pimp:

DA, First Born, if y'all go we have to meet and drink a beer together.

^ definitely, man :pimp:

reports coming out that Boston has signed Carl Soderberg...three year deal. he just needs to be released from the swedish league. would be a timely signing and big addition for a team with a huge hole on that third line (not saying he'd play on that line). we need him...let him go, sweden :lol:

Last edited:
Flyers have a huge game tonight that they need to win, im not expecting them to make the playoffs but i also dont want to see them give up.

he's a big forward, tough, and was over a point per game player in the swedish league. i haven't watched him, but that's based off what i heard. he's our type of guy i think.

we'll see how it translates over here though. he's better than anyone else we stick on that third line with kelly and windex peverley :lol:

actual scout's report: complete player. big and skilled center that plays two way hockey. has a mean streak and can play nasty.

Last edited:
apparently he just got done serving a seven game suspension for a retaliatory cross check to the neck of another player :rofl:

oh he'll do, he'll do just fine :lol:

:lol: throw us a bone man, let us get two points for once. They seriously need a win in regulation and to not rush Kovy back.

Ribs, collared greens, Mac and cheese, corn bread

Collared greens are so hit or miss at every resturant by the night though so its always a bit risky. But good ones are just amazing

Last edited:
Caps playing the Habs tonight. HUGE game. If they can win in the BC, it would be a statement to the league that they're for real. We know how bad the SE division is and the Caps have been downright dominant....however their record vs. the rest of the East has left a lot to be desired. Let's see what happens.

Oh...and my dude CQuan posted this (I think) a few years back...one of the dopest vids I've seen Nike do. I still watch it from time to time:

Just woke up.. Basically missed the first but im glad its still 0-0..

Wild usually have a **** 1st period anyways.. And by hearing the SOGs and Time of Pos. Im kind glad i didnt watch. :lol:

Hawks could/should be up 1-0 through two very good attempts from Toews.

#32 looks strong thus far between the pipes.

Ovechkin with ANOTHER ONE!!!

If he can keep this up, he's on his way to his 3rd Hart trophy - maybe. :lol:

if you go off last year, just give the norris to the defenseman who finishes with the most points. why would you consider defense when handing out an award for top defenseman?!?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom