OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The PHX Coyotes are out the playoff picture.

Now looking forward to if they stay in Glendale. And if not, where do they go?

Possible Relocation Sites:

Seattle
Quebec City
Portland
Kansas City
Las Vegas
Sacramento

Seattle and Quebec City are the major players here.

I havent been keeping up with the whole process of finding an owner. So many names, firms, blah blah blah :lol:

Anyways, I know that the NHL really wants Seattle. But it depends on the new Arena for the Seattle Super Sonics which will be figured out in like 10days .. so the NHL team can share the Arena. Or something close to that..:lol:

Last edited:
seattle, pdx, or QC would be best i think.

imagine a ******g hockey team in vegas? hockey players in vegas :rofl:

LOL. Considering our hype before the season - I mean lack of... I had a similar reaction.

Wouldn't Columbus, Dallas, Detorit, and Minnesota or at least 3 of those 4 would have to lose out and they win out?

Id say theyre done, dawg. :lol:

Last edited:
Hold up....the Rangers lost???? To the panthers??? What!!?? This was as crucial of a game that they could have played. Oh boy. Backs really against the wall.

^Your Caps beat the Jets so... You kind of helped them out there and bought them a game :lol:

And the Rangers have a game in hand.

I dont know who has the tie breaker though... i THINK its the Rangers

Believe jets own tiebreaker. No team from the southeast deserves the 3 seed haha. That division sucks.

Islanders clinch a playoff berth

Tavares finally gets to showcase his game on the big stage.

Last edited:
Jets all but eliminated after tonight, we need a win Thursday and Ottawa or the Rangers to lose out, but thats not gonna happen.

I keep telling myself that we were lucky to have any hockey this year, but that doesn't really help. We were so close to making the playoffs and missing them sucks :smh:

bruins :smh:
we need to find our game...fast

i will say...jagr obviously has been great. but soderberg and redden have looked solid imo. wish everyone else would get going

It is true though, SE is bad and has been known as a weak division for a while. All in all this season has been fun but a few teams definitely separated from the pack and at this point seem like the only ones that could win the Cup

Last edited:
Last night. For the 3rd time this year... A Wild player was a victim of an illegal hit.

This time...Its Jason Pominville who most likely suffered a concussion via an elbow from Dustin Brown.

I didn't post about it last night cause i would've raged but still. Refs didnt even make a call! Its disgusting. :smh:

#NHL does consider elbow thrown by #Kings Captain Brown on #Wild Pominville as suspension worthy. A hearing is expected as early as today

Last edited:
Last night. For the 3rd time this year... A Wild player was a victim of an illegal hit.

This time...Its Jason Pominville who most likely suffered a concussion via an elbow from Dustin Brown.

I didn't post about it last night cause i would've raged but still. Refs didnt even make a call! Its disgusting. :smh:

Not saying Brown is innocent at all but that looked like a freak play on the boards, Pominville was kinda falling backwards ... But that was a straight elbow to the face.

What's even more disturbing is, the referee had a clear view of the play.

Obviously Brown knew what he was doing.

Here's the vid for interpretation.....

Last edited:
^ i agree French. brown knew what he was doing, but he almost "sold it" as if pominville was initiating contact (even those he clearly turned with elbow sticking out and leaned into pominville). i think at game speed, i can get how it might not get called, but i would fully expect the league to do something about it having the benefit of replay.

Jay-Z wants NHL Draft top prospect Seth Jones for Roc Nation Sports agency

By Greg Wyshynski

Email
RSS

Seth Jones is the prize of the 2013 NHL Draft, and the top-rated player in Central Scouting’s final NHL Draft rankings. The Portland Winterhawks defenseman has everything you want in a top prospect: Size, physicality, two-way skill, a right-handed shot and the ability to log big minutes.

He’s also an African-American hockey star and the son of a former NBA player, which makes him immediately marketable in the U.S. in ways that other top draft prospects haven’t been.

Rest of Article in Link

This absolutely NEEDS to happen.

Back
Top Bottom