OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

^ i agree French. brown knew what he was doing, but he almost "sold it" as if pominville was initiating contact (even those he clearly turned with elbow sticking out and leaned into pominville). i think at game speed, i can get how it might not get called, but i would fully expect the league to do something about it having the benefit of replay.

He's mastered that tactic very well over the years. Very surprised that this is his first ever hearing too.

I'm a Kings fan, but he should of had more hearings/suspensions by now :lol:

Good for them :lol: they picked a good year to decide to play up to some of that potential. What's worse is now I have to hear from dudes claiming fanhood since the old days.

Good for them :lol: they picked a good year to decide to play up to some of that potential. What's worse is now I have to hear from dudes claiming fanhood since the old days.

:lol: I know, right?

You see that Charles Wang might consider moving them to Brooklyn as early as the 2014 season?

Coliseum is an absolute dump and needs to be destroyed....with the team getting much better, having them in BK, and possibly reigniting the rivalry w. the Rangers, that would be absolutely great for the league.

marketing a guy like John Tavares in NYC >>>>>>

You gonna have a lot of Rangers fans jumping ship :lol:

Charles Wang is a piece of **** :lol: but yea, I heard about that. The sooner, the better for them. Time to capitalize on this success they're having.

Even though you're right that some of the new Ranger fans will jump ship, I think a lot more of the new (post Kovy) Devils fans will.

:lol: I know, right?

You see that Charles Wang might consider moving them to Brooklyn as early as the 2014 season?

Coliseum is an absolute dump and needs to be destroyed....with the team getting much better, having them in BK, and possibly reigniting the rivalry w. the Rangers, that would be absolutely great for the league.

marketing a guy like John Tavares in NYC >>>>>>

You gonna have a lot of Rangers fans jumping ship :lol:

I don't think Blueshirt fans will jump ship. People who have never watched hockey will begin to gain interest with them in Brooklyn which is great for the league. Not like Knick fans jumped ship when nets moved to BK.

Rangers will just have more home games in BK now.

Why would I care about that stat? Zero cups. all that matters. Plus I'm referring to this season when saying the Southeast blows.

You have one cup in the past 73 years.

I'm also referring to this season when saying the Atlantic blows as well.

*** SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT ***

This might interest some of you, so I'm passing it along:

Drew Doughty's Charity Softball tournament, which as many of you know I was involved with last year, is running some ongoing contests on social media, including giving away signed memorabilia from players participating in the event. Most recently, the event awarded 15 signed Doughty photos to followers. I've been told these contests will ramp up as the event approaches.

So, if you like free stuff, check it out on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (DoughtyGSFC).

*** END SHAMELESS PLUG ***

Last edited:
The Gawd, Marty St. Louis w/ a hat-trick tonight and now leads the league in Points. :pimp:

Stammer tied with Sid in points now as well. He had a sweet goal himself

Last edited:
Pleased with the early returns on DeKeyser... He and Smith should be an okay pairing going forward

Can't say I am glad the Hawks won the Presidents Cup, that's the kiss of death.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom