OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

bloody jets gave us no help...they had that game. blew it :smh:

It really is a mistake to be relying on us for help

Someone must of told the team they were officially eliminated in the 2nd intermission. The came out completely flat in the 3rd :smh: same story its been all year, turnovers in our own end cost us and we can't generate anything offensively

^ we really have no one but ourselves to blame. we had a chance to put MTL behind us, but lost to buffalo and carolina. screwed ourselves

HBD to our dude Physicx...here's to the oilers somehow managing to get the number 1 pick again and landing Jones :lol:

:pimp: enjoy it, dude

When news reported that he was skating 2-3 weeks ago, Karlsson was actually skating 2 weeks before news even broke out. He told me that he was surprised it took that long. The kid got Twitter now too hahaha..

You guys have to see him play live though, he is just on another level and hushing haters every game. If he wasnt my buddy Id have his jersey - great guy all around. Lucky to have him on our side.

When news reported that he was skating 2-3 weeks ago, Karlsson was actually skating 2 weeks before news even broke out. He told me that he was surprised it took that long. The kid got Twitter now too hahaha..

You guys have to see him play live though, he is just on another level and hushing haters every game. If he wasnt my buddy Id have his jersey - great guy all around. Lucky to have him on our side.

If he was on the bruins or sharks id get his jersey as well :lol:

like i said...give the cup to the penguins, my friend.
 i'll still take that free beer from you during the classic next year
laugh.gif

Sounds like Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk will be fired and replaced with Jim Nill, Detroit's Assistant GM. Probably means there will be a new coach for the Stars as well...

Last edited:
One last Wings-Ducks series before realignment. :D

I've got confidence we can take 'em, as long as Howard doesn't stand on his head the whole series. Thank gosh Lidstrom is gone this time around, though.

Last edited:
What an intense couple days for Wild fans here.

My heart and emotions... Just wow...

**** it though. We're in!

I dont expect to even make it a series against the Hawks....

but I feel the pressure is off the team's shoulders now. They were caving so hard with all the MN media and fans baring down on them.

Now they can breathe and just go in as an 8th seed and play with nothing to lose. And just play good hockey.

The St Louis Blues v the LA Kings is going to be the series to watch in the west.

[Bane voice] Blood will be shed [/Bane voice]

Bruins, you've had so many opportunities to clinch the NE division. Why don't you do it today? I am so sick and tired of this. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom