OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Hitchcock has those boys hustling to every puck. Blues want it more right now.

LA's defensemen did little to block shooting lanes on the PK for STL's second.

Huge goal from Carter. Rare on Elliot.

Quick and LA's defensemen need to tighten up. Show more desperation for the puck.

What a response from the Kings.

Who would believe Elliot and Quick have each let up two in the first period.

Last edited:
whether or not the toronto fans are "good" fans are not, you CANNOT tell me that does not look like madness going on in toronto. that square or area around the arena is PACKED. cool to see
Was at the game tonight, Maple Leafs Square has been a ZOO for all of the games so far.

We basically handed the Bruins the game tonight with all those turn overs :smh: Hopefully we come out much sharper on Wednesday and pot that 1st goal and try to play with the lead.

Barely noticed Sequin tonight. :smh:

Buddy who I was at the game with is boys with Dougie Hamilton, saw him during the 1st and said a few words, good kid.

Go Kings Go!

For as poorly as the Caps played, they were still in the game. Realistically, I was hoping for a split in NY and for the team to wrap things up in game 5 on Friday. Braden Holtby (before game 3) said the team was too loose in the morning skate, so maybe last night's result should have been expected. Team was not playing smart hockey. Refs are not to blame for the outcome. Caps dug their own hole. Make the adjustments and come out flying in game 4

*edit*

Ok, if there was one botched call, it was the too many men on the ice penalty against the caps....

BJnx9-rCUAEQGm_.jpg

This is where they were whistled :lol:

No joke.

Last edited:
Picking Pens, Habs, Canucks, and Hawks tonight.

Although I'd like to see the Isles even it up, as well as the Wild just to make things interesting.

champ and TB...what do you think about ference's play, particularly last night?

felger just said exactly what i was thinking...he's been solid. playing the like guy from two years ago. i've loved his play in this series so far.

Cory Schneider supposedly in for Vancouver tonight. I hope this goes as well as game 3 went. 

Back
Top Bottom