OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rangers go into these crazy bad stretches when it comes down to scoring. Too inconsistent. Can't wait for tomorrow's game @ MSG. Great series thus far, hope it goes 7.

Great games last night, too bad Boston didn't finish off the Leafs though. I wonder if the Islanders can grab the win tonight and though Southern California wants to see a Kings - Ducks match-up next round; I am pulling for Detroit for obvious reasons.

Going to be at a party where non hockey people live so no temptation to watch tonight. So far that is for the better since the Pens seem to roll when I don't watch. Would be real nice to fini**** off tonight, score quick and quiet the crowd, then play more solid defense and get out of there. Hopefully the fans won't get any injuries to cheer tonight

In terms of matchups. I'd rather the Kings play the Ducks as opposed to the Sharks the way the teams have been playing right how. The ducks are good but seem beatable and id like to see San Jose and Chicago beat eachother up for a few games.

Yeo and his entire staff are coming back

http://media.photobucket.com/user/DerbmeisterZ/media/gif/theofficeno.gif.html

GREAT GAME

Malkin Took Over late 3rd and OT.

Isles deserved better. that OT they were flying around. all it took was Malkin to make one pinch steal then give and Go...

Wow

tough loss for the isles tonight. pretty innocent shot but with the screen/redirect...tough to stop.

pens and sens should be :pimp:

if we take out Toronto...not sure who i would rather play in WAS or NYR. worry about it if we get there :lol:

Props to those young buck Islanders hockey club. They played one hell of a series and gave the Penguins a scare. It was very unfortunate on the game-tying goal that it hit an Islander players stick only to have it go to the back of the net.

If the Penguins weren't so deep and talented, it would've went seven games with the possibility of NYI advancing. You have to give credit to this young core but with John Tavares leading the way, the future is endless.

So Charlie Wang, hurry up and move your team to Brooklyn even though you have a good fan base on the Island.

And to Mike Millbury, your asinine managerial moves have finally paid off.

GO BRUINS GO!

Cant wait for tmw.

And Wow @ Milbury ... Your local butcher tomas vokun .. :rofl:

He does look like one. Milbury is honestly hilarious when he comes up with quick roasts or metaphors ...

Last edited:
HEN-RIK!
HEN-RIK!
HEN-RIK!

So true

This guy is out of this world talented. Not giving him goal support he deserves. :smh:

I think the caps are clearly the better team. But the pressure will definitley be all on them tomorrow.

One day turn around. Game 7. Anything can happen.

No matter what this series has been amazing. Every game except game 1 has been crazy down to the wire.

Congrats to the Rangers for playing a perfect game - no penalties. :lol:

All joking aside, there isn't a better goalie in the NHL right now than Henrik Lundqvist. Dude is building that HOF resume. He's flat out amazing.

On to game 7...let's see if the Caps get any PP chances.

What is the point of watching the game if the refs are going to be so one-sided? The Rangers are going to get steamrolled next series if they are given game 7 like they were given game 6.

If Ovechkin, Backstrom and Johannson don't score I move Backstrom in the offseason and send Marjo to the 3rd line. They are both consistently terrible in the playoffs.

Yeah we were given game 7. That's why you couldn't score a goal.

You sound like me watching a heat game.

What is the point of watching the game if the refs are going to be so one-sided? The Rangers are going to get steamrolled next series if they are given game 7 like they were given game 6.

If Ovechkin, Backstrom and Johannson don't score I move Backstrom in the offseason and send Marjo to the 3rd line. They are both consistently terrible in the playoffs.

Moving Backstrom??? :lol: And replacing him with who? Talk about a knee-jerk reaction...jeez.

Anyways, I just looked...Rangers have been called for 14 penalties. Caps...26. :smh:

Almost a 2-1 advantage. :lol: What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom