OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I agree.

Pens didn't miss a beat when he was out with the broken jaw.

Ovechkin has my vote because he put the team on his back (doe) and got them to the playoffs.

Same argument with Bron going on in the basketball thread. Heat would still roll the east without him, so is he that valuable? I wouldn't be surprised by the winner either way and see both arguments

I'm pretty consistent with how I would vote on it across sports. Same in football. What player would cause their team to totally fall off without them. But I understand how some people feel it should just be best player overall, although doesn't the most outstanding player award (Lindsay) cover that one in hockey?

Last edited:
I agree.

Pens didn't miss a beat when he was out with the broken jaw.

Ovechkin has my vote because he put the team on his back (doe) and got them to the playoffs.
Wanted to spill the news yesterday but was instructed not to, I'm sure you know by now Tom will be in the Caps liney tonight!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Well now that Kerry Fraser has spoken on the matter, I feel completely and utterly convinced it was the right call in overtime in an elimination game. Thank you.

Noooo.....

Like I said, itsone of those 50/50 calls that seemed to be called at inopportune times.

I dont see Kerry Fraser commenting on the Bieksa penalty that tied it up.

Last edited:
Boychuk is like our whipping boy...blocks so many shots. He must be black and blue all over under those pads :lol:

What a pace to start

Last edited:
tuukka rask keeping us in the game so far. we need to pick it the hell up. can't have another period like that. cannot have it.

i had to ******g praise andy ference the other day...c'mon dude :smh:

we're making reimer look awesome.

DSA: I caved and met this chick at the bar.

Too many tequila shots in. Not even paying attention to the hockey games.

Rangers look flat out there the last 2 periods.. Going to need a lucky break to get the W tonight

DSA: I caved and met this chick at the bar.

Too many tequila shots in. Not even paying attention to the hockey games.

you picked a good game to miss. BEYOND frustrating, dude. if i did drugs, i'd probably OD tonight after that game in an attempt blow off steam

Back
Top Bottom