OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

you picked a good game to miss. BEYOND frustrating, dude. if i did drugs, i'd probably OD tonight after that game in an attempt blow off steam
pimp.gif

this NYR and WAS overtime has been ******g ridiculously entertaining

It was amazing. I still say we could have played 3 OT and not scored :smh:

We score at home. So maybe it goes 7 and we get lucky

Caps are truly the better team so I'm not super upset like I would have been if they beat us last year

Wanted to spill the news yesterday but was instructed not to, I'm sure you know by now Tom will be in the Caps liney tonight!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

He's going to be a real good player. I think he had 7-8 minutes tonight. This summer he's got to work on his skating and bulk up. No reason why he cant be a consistent 20-25 goal scorer. I can see why McPhee let Forsberg go instead of Wilson.

Anyways, nail biter tonight and hats off to lundqvist (again). Sunday is gonna be tense!!! Also, i like clowe and hope he doesnt have a concussion.

That was such a sexy goal too. :lol:

One step from the Blue Line. Leans into a heavy heavy slappr and it beats the goalie, hits the pipe and was a buzzer beater to break a tie :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats to the Kings... Quick stole that series for them. The Blues played a damn good series. But Quick is just an animal.

Last edited:
After getting out worked the first two games, this is nice :pimp:

...bring on the ducks...? :evil:

Major props to the Kings for that hard fought series win.

Blues desperately need to find a true #1 center. Backes and Berglund are good 2nd line guys, but come playoffs just not good enough to go deep. And it goes without saying, but no team will ever win a Cup with Elliot as their starting goalie.

Don't even get me started on the Ducks. They literally played 5 minutes tonight and still damn near won. I am furious with the doodoo effort they showed tonight.

BTW not 1 single goddamn penalty on the Ref Wings tonight. Meanwhile their diving all over the place trying to earn their spot in Rio.

:stoneface: >:

Jesus H. Christ what a hard fought series. Major major respect for that Blues team. This was a conference final type of series.

Jonathan Quick is a beast, he doesn't get enough credit. If he was playing in the East Coast, he would be talked about every night.

Davidme00, looks like you had a hell of a time. :lol:

Jesus H. Christ what a hard fought series. Major major respect for that Blues team. This was a conference final type of series.

Jonathan Quick is a beast, he doesn't get enough credit. If he was playing in the East Coast, he would be talked about every night.

I agree on all counts. Quick is why I'm so confident in the U.S. having a great shot at Gold next year. Just as long as he never handles the puck behind the net. :lol:

I am PRAYING we take care of business on Sunday. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would rather lose to the Kings than the Wings if we have to go out. :x

LETSSS GOOOO WINGS!! ALMOST CHOKED GM 6 AWAY IN A MATTER OF SECONDS SMH BUT DAT BOI HENNY Z STEPPED UP AND SHOWED WHY HE WEARS THAT C NOW!!! F DA DUCKS WE GOT THIS!!!

I agree on all counts. Quick is why I'm so confident in the U.S. having a great shot at Gold next year. Just as long as he never handles the puck behind the net. :lol:

I am PRAYING we take care of business on Sunday. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would rather lose to the Kings than the Wings if we have to go out. :x

Seriously though... who do we have to play net? Price? :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom