OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

BLACKHAWKS **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nthat.gif
One of the best sports cities in the nation.

Blake Wheeler ‏@BiggieFunke
Went to the bathroom after Bickell goal... What an idiot!

Blake Wheeler on twitter :lol:

congrats hawks and hawks fan. y'all deserved that one. well done.

that hurt but at the same time...blowing late leads was nothing new for us this year. totally our MO. ah this sucks :lol:

Champ, TB, Solemate, BJM, and the other B's fans...till october :pimp:

Last edited:
Thinking if I should go tomorrow and get the championship gear at blackhawks store at downtown or just my regular sports authority lol I wanna go downtown to feel the vibe

Is it sad my only thought would be online? I need to like the public more :lol:

Can't wait for next year. Tighten up the D, Cup comes back to Pitt

Its insane who things work out. Leafs fans probably feeling pretty smug right about now. Same situation in the first round, but Boston comes out with the W.

Boston played a physical and good series. Thank god they won today cause I close Wednesday night and can fianlly shave my playoff beard! Lol

Last edited:
Those shots of the streets in the Chi are :wow: :wow:, man I need my boys to win one soon atmosphere looks mad fun

man bruh when the bulls win the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy the city is going to be
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
nthat.gif

I just realized since I've been a member on NT my Cards have won 2 World Series titles, my NY Giants have won 2 Super Bowl titles and now my Blackhawks have won 2 Stanley Cups. The Bulls need to step it up!!

BRUHHHHHHH CHICAGO RIGHT NOW IS STRAIGHT 8) 8) 8) 8)

CANT WAIT FOR THAT CHAMPIONSHIP RALLY! IM GOING TO BE STRAIGHT TURNT UP!!

$2000 richer :pimp:

I take 100% credit for it by the way. :lol: Blackhawks went 3-0 once I changed it to Crawford.

Back
Top Bottom