OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Caps look like the same disjointed, dysfunctional and under-performing team that they have been for the past some odd years ... Not too excited for our season ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Caps look like the same disjointed, dysfunctional and under-performing team that they have been for the past some odd years ... Not too excited for our season ...
After one game.

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

laugh.gif

this guy....and if the caps don't make the playoffs...he'll come in and say, "told ya so"
roll.gif

Just got back from the MTS Centre, the place was insane the whole game.

The pregame atmosphere was amazing, everybody was in their seats before warmups and the Jets got a standing O coming out for warmups. They had a great tribute for Rick Rypien before the game and his mother dropped the puck for the ceremonial face off which was great.

But then the game started and we were all reminded that this team isn't very good
laugh.gif

thats cool. so whats the official number of people that got +###@! for scalping tickets?

anyways, just got back from my game and WOOOOO, feels good. when smyth got introduced it was CRAZY loud. too bad he got a game misconduct tho

RNH with his first NHL goal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

this guy....and if the caps don't make the playoffs...he'll come in and say, "told ya so"
roll.gif

My hockey thread resolution in 2011-12 is to keep all replies (to whatever SN he's using) under 5 words.  Not wasting my time this year. 

laugh.gif
son is the hatingest "fan" ive ever encountered... How u a caps fan but hate them more then Penguin fans lmao and yea physix ur young guns looked good there n the 3rd n shootout... Eberle, hall, rnh, n hemsky all contributin to the w

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My hockey thread resolution in 2011-12 is to keep all replies (to whatever SN he's using) under 5 words.  Not wasting my time this year. 
Every member in here should use the ignore user button on all of his sn's.

Originally Posted by Physicx

thats cool. so whats the official number of people that got +###@! for scalping tickets?
Official numbers haven't been released but the cops sent in undercovers to find the scalpers (scalping is illegal in Manitoba) and anyone caught that's a season ticket holder gets their tickets revoked by True North
Even a day later the city is pumped, it really doesn't matter we got blown out people are just so happy to have the Jets back. In fact we are so excited that when Gary Bettman walked through the lobby of the MTS Centre to give a radio interview before the game yesterday people started chanting his name
laugh.gif

Listening to the Nucks game on the radio...
Another awful goal allowed. 
tired.gif
 Lets hope we have a 3rd period like Thursday.

crazy how ovechkin, backstrom, green, st. louis, lecavalier, stamkos didn't register a single point tonight.

I was reading through the last few pages that I have missed this whole weekend, and did anyone not hear/read Ryan Smyth's jab to the city of Los Angeles?? 
laugh.gif

"Nice to be back where fans appreciate hockey".       

Anyway, can't wait til your team comes into town Physicx 
tongue.gif

oh he'll get booed alright

the whole team will get booed cause of the fraser injury thing and whatnot

plus doughty and hall seem to get into it every time they play

physix ur young guns looked good there n the 3rd n shootout... Eberle, hall, rnh, n hemsky all contributin to the w

im happy we won the opener...even tho you didnt have crosby...or malkin...or MAF
laugh.gif

ugh we've definitely got to get our ++$+$ in gear. way too sluggish and sloppy. timmy tonight...ehhh. i'd like to see rask get some more time, especially early on. let timmy rest a bit.

seguin's goal
eek.gif

dude looks a lot more confident out there with the puck. i still don't like how he doesn't go balls out into the corner...he still tries to get dodgy and avoid contact.

Back
Top Bottom