OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Seguin doesn't have any heart. Just raw talent. I wish we could put Marchand's heart in Seguin's body with his skill.

O'Hara = Seguin
Rudy = Marchand

Hope he proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Have a suspicion we end up with Luongo some how...Van has been trying to trade him for 3 yrs and he's for a bad deal so maybe they buy him out

Lu can play, just not in the postseason, and not at that inflated price.

Seguin still relies on his skating speed far too much.

Torts saying all the right things in these interviews...

has he found a local reporter to threaten and cuss out yet? :lol:

Seguin doesn't have any heart. Just raw talent.

i mean last night he was throwing his weight around and flying. i thought the heart was there. i dunno if it's heart or just his style, but he needs to be playing with fast and skilled players, not grinders. if he's not on one of our top two lines, trade him imo. i think you give him a shot as a top six again next year, and if it's not working, make a move. this year he'll get a pass with the shortened season and "europe messing up his game". but next year, no excuse if it doesn't work.

Torts talking about the Sedins blocking shots. :lol:

This chart from last year is a good illustration on how much they were sheltered form playing defense.

Those dudes are basically DH's, Vinguaght deployed them in the absoulute optimal way, basically using them exclusively during offensive scenarios, its going to be a crazy transition to Torts. :lol:

By far the highest offensive zone start % in the L.

Last edited:
Game 7 would have been tonight.

Going Patrick Kane at the bars.

Will report back with pics of me in stained shirts.

Sometimes I wish Sid showed more personality like Patrick. It'd be fun. Amazing how many people at work talked about this series and I've never heard them talk hockey before. Good to hear

Crosby appears to go to incredible lengths to hide any details about his actual life outside of hockey.

Who knows why lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom