OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

In other news, I just bought my ticket to the Winter Classic :smokin :smokin :smokin If anybody is gonna be at the Big House on New Year's Day hit me uppp

Tallest fight in NHL history....

:pimp: @ this sack of **** getting his *** handed to him (predictably). Can't win fights vs. guys 5'9" not sure he'd take on Chara :lol:

:lol: I've partied with Boyle at a wedding. Dudes hands are massive. You'd think he'd be able to throw them. It's amazing he's such a wuss out there on the ice. Smh. Cool cat though.

Last edited:
love how boyle was all tough trying to put his mitts on krejci...but as soon as it came time to drop the mitts with Z, he goes down like a sack of **** :rofl:

faux tough guy

nice come from behind win today

Last edited:
Crazy shootout sequence in the Blackhakws/Stars game tonight. I'll never understand Ruff's strategy in shootouts. The hell is Jordie Benn doing shooting in the first 10 for?

Hate to see Robidas going down with a fractured bone in his leg. Don't want to be too cynical, but that could be a career ender for a guy like him.

Last edited:
That Gopher / Badger game was awesome (at least the 3rd period that I caught). Number 1 Minn gets the winner with 28 seconds left.

Some tilts from last night....

Foligno :wow:

How can you not love Looch?

"Boyle doesn't back down from anyone....we just wished he could fight." :lol: Have you EVER seen a guy 6'1" seek out a guy 6'7" to throw? ******g *****, that Boyle. :smh:

Another vid, which shows Bieksa PUNTING Boyle's helmet across the ice after the fight :rofl:

I....just....can't.... :lol: Does anyone on the ice respect this sack of ****?

Last edited:
sick.gif
Hit in the face with the puck.

I didn't know other teams were doing teddy bear tosses now :pimp:

Here's Bakersfield:

Calgary Hitman was posted, but it's not on youtube yet. The jerseys they used today were sicck too

Crosby and Malkin one two n the league n scoring..

Haha like i said genos fine... when sid is goin off he does a masterful job of jus chillin n the cut haha then when sid slows a lil he reminds ppl why at times he can be just as good.

They need to start phasing Marty out a little more...how is Corey gonna keep up his hot play when he doesn't even play two games in a row?

^was just about to post that. wouldve liked it to be a bit more bright, more silver than grey.

the ducks jersey is bright orange wouldve made a nice contrast

edit: i like the purple accents though...but again, wish they stood out more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom