OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

man...

my guys can't string together a series of wins..... my homie Mike Hoffman got the call up to play with Turry and BRy though :smokin

Whos going to be at the heritage game/wants to party with me in VAN?

Shawn Thornton just bodied Orpik. Dudes getting carted off the ice. 

Tune in to B's-Pens if you want to see fireworks.

What did Orpik do on the first shift tonight that warranted Thornton putting him on a stretcher just now?

Had the game on mute and haven't really been paying attention but saw a few occasions where Thornton was trying to go Orpik.

He hit Erickson high (shoulder to head), knocking him out of the game. Thornton initially went at Orpik for retribution, but Orpik pussed out. Later on in the midst of another scrum, Thornton came out dragged Orpik down and ground and pounded him unconscious. 

Just saw the clip of Shawn Thornton. :smh:

The **** was he thinking?

*edit*

James Neal will also be suspended for a LONG time. :smh:

Last edited:
Perfectly clean hit by Orpik.......Thornton is a **** for giving 3 shots to Orpik's head when he was down on the ice.

Neal with that knee :smh:

I think neal and Thornton will have the same length of suspension. im gonna guess 10 games

Just became a Caps season ticket holder and I love my seats! :smokin I will definitely try to get closer next year!

Went to last nights game and I had an awesome time. Glad to see my boy Tom Wilson go HAM on Clune

Back
Top Bottom