OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Glad to have another Caps fan on here :pimp:

Your seats are high up, but you have a GREAT vantage point.

Tom Wilson beat the snot out of Clune last night. I just wish he could get some PT on line 2 or 3.

Glad to have another Caps fan on here :pimp:

Your seats are high up, but you have a GREAT vantage point.

Tom Wilson beat the snot out of Clune last night. I just wish he could get some PT on line 2 or 3.

I had an option of having lower sears but on the sides or my current seats right at center ice. I think I made the right choice. Being able to see plays develop makes the game that much better. Best part about having STs is guaranteed tickets to the 2015 Winter Classic :nthat:

I agree on WIlson getting more time. Hopefully, he has gets enough opportunities to continue developing.

Was watching the game last night at Wilson's brothers house, we were going crazy after that tilt :lol: :smokin

He says he really starting to feel more and more comfortable as each day passes, can't wait to see how he's playing towards the end of the season.

Missed the game, sounds gross and ugly. Orpik sent to the hospital? Jeez

missed it as well. sounds like it had tons of fireworks.

you know the saying…don't poke the bear :lol:

loui out with another concussion. orpik has to offer to go after a hit like that. whether or not you think it's clean or not, it was to the head and to a guy that isn't the most physical player. you have to be ready to go after delivering a hit like that in today's NHL (whether or not you think that is fair or not is another story). so i get why thornton went after him, but he went overboard. completely overboard. he'll get more than the five games that neal got. and he should get more than five. no need to beat a guy like that.

neal and dupuis tho :smh:

Last edited:
Neal's transgression kinda got lost in the shuffle due to what happened with Thornton/Orpik. Might be my Pens bias, but I was honestly more disgusted at what he did in comparison to Thornton. From what I'm hearing, his suspension will probably be around 5 games :smh: I hope Lucic caves his ******g face in the next time they meet.

*edit*

nashovi7.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
Stars vs. Blackhawks for the third time in less than two weeks tomorrow night. Looking for a Roussel vs. Bollig fight...

Probably the Pens bias :lol:

Nah Neal's hit definitely not cool. Just a bad night for the league

W tonight, team needs to get healthy

Grabo's penalty shot on Hank was ballsy. Son let 'em hang like James Dean.

Perry's goal off his knees against NYI was dirty too.

I'm curious how ready or close McIlrath is. AV needs some grit and toughness on that current NYR squad.

Hasn't been the same since Prust, Dubinsky, etc. left.

Boyle is the gentle giant hockey equivalent of the chubby black dude in Sandler's Longest Yard.

:lol:

Mike Green is having the worst period of hockey I've ever seen.

10 minutes left in the 1st and the caps are down 3-0.

He got a double-minor for high-sticking. Lighting scored on one PP.

He got a minor for tripping. Lightning scored on a PP.

Lightning got a on a 2 on 1, guess who the 1 was...they scored.

He got another minor for high-sticking...plus a 10 minute misconduct for complaining.

He's ******g awful.

Good to see Jordan Nolan score in the LA rout.

Ovie trying to run away with the Hart.

Every time I look or check a box score, Steen scores.

RNH, Hall, Yak outchea. I'm rooting for Edmonton like a sidepiece.

Stars rocking a solid 2% on the PP at home this year :lol: :x

3 shorthanded goals compared to their 1 PP goal :smh:

Chicago took your boys to the shed. Everyone scored like a Tijuana female services establishment.

Last edited:
Yea, definitely an ugly one from the Stars tonight. Seems to be a theme at home so far this season. I guess that's bound to happen right now seeing as how they've played the fewest home games of any team, but they gotta figure out that PP if they want to win some of these home games over the next month or so when they finally get a home game heavy schedule. Losing Robidas and Daley in the last week hurts a lot too. Tough to replace that experience, but the young guys have done a decent job filling in so far.

If there's a positive to take out of that game, the Hawks' most hated Star, Roussel, scored two goals :lol: Love that guy. He might be the player whose sweater I end up buying whenever I make that purchase.

And going into tonight, the Stars were 11-4-5 over the last 20 games and fell 2 points in the standings during that stretch :smh: The West is ridiculous this year.

Can't go wrong with a Roussel, Seguin, or Daley shirt.

Looking at the Metropolitan Division will make you feel disgusted. Very similar to the NBA in terms of power in each conference.

Back
Top Bottom