OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

OOOH Feaster is finally done. I'm guessing Burke is taking the GM spot for now? Can't believe they sent Sven down though :smh:

Also Getzlaf needs that male weave they're talking about in General :lol:

Rangers are frustrating to watch.
As are the Stars :smh:

At one point late in the game against the Blackhawks the other night (not 100% sure if it ended this way), the Blackhawks had blocked more shots than Raanta had saved. Didn't really track it tonight, but it seemed like the Predators blocked a ton of shots too.

About to board my flight to Van for the Bruins game this weekend. Already getting some dirty looks with my Bruins shirt :lol:

About to board my flight to Van for the Bruins game this weekend. Already getting some dirty looks with my Bruins shirt :lol:

No worries. I love Vancouver, but 90% of the populace is soft hippy/hipster, brewery loving, coffee swillers.

Now Surrey on the other hand, avoid like the plague.

Last edited:
$197 for a blank

$237 for a player

The NHL Store won't even get these so I can't use my discount
sick.gif

Chances Ovi goes for 50 goals in 50 games?

Lets say he finishes with 70, where does that rank in greatest scoring seasons of all time?

Last edited:
Good to see Stammer skating and back on the ice.

Neal got off easy with 5, no?

Not arguing Thornton's 15. I'll let DSA handle that one when he's done raging in Vancouver.

Chances Ovi goes for 50 goals in 50 games?

Lets say he finishes with 70, where does that rank in greatest scoring seasons of all time?

He's scored 49 in his last 52...

That pace :wow:

What I'm worried about is a post-olympic hangover. Happened to him in Vancouver and it took 2 1/2 years for him to get his game back on track. I think he'll score over 50 this year (assuming he plays 75+ games), but I just don't know about his pace after the Sochi break. Could have a lot of momentum, depending on what Russia does...or he could revert back to what he was when he was struggling.

*Neal got off way light for what he did. On top of it all, he's a repeat offender. That was about as blatant/dirty of a play as I've seen. Should have been 10 games minimum, IMO.

Last edited:
Oh, we have Boston back in Vancity for the first time since the day that shall not be named, on the 2nd night of a back to back, with Eddie in net.

This should end well.

Goal scorers dont get penalized the same. Neal hadda phone hearing. Precedent is set. 5 games is max ur gettin if u dont hafta go sit down at the leagur offices.

I think both suspensions are fair and send the right message

Ovie could def go bossy n get 50 n 50. I could see it this season. Still dont think he hits 70 tho

Goal scorers dont get penalized the same. Neal hadda phone hearing. Precedent is set. 5 games is max ur gettin if u dont hafta go sit down at the leagur offices.

I think both suspensions are fair and send the right message

Ovie could def go bossy n get 50 n 50. I could see it this season. Still dont think he hits 70 tho

Man, I don't buy it. His suspension was a crock of ****. This isn't Neal's first rodeo. As you know:

And he was only suspended for game 4. :smh:

That knee he put on Marchand's head was probably the dirtiest thing I've seen in the NHL in a long time. He deserved a minimum of 10 games. He's a piece of ****.

Shanahan needs to get his head out of his ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom