OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

mcquaid and nystrom just had an AWESOME fight

I
I always loved watching Nystrom fight. Not the best fighter, but he's gritty and gets in a few good blows every time.

Darth Quader had dat reach...real good scrap.

Watch the vid till the end...you'll see that Benn absolutely POPPED Reghr (sp) right between the eyes.

Benn is a very underrated fighter. Strong as ****.

shawn thornton's ban upheld...meh, i think it was deserved. i just think neal should have got more. whatever. we've haven't really skipped a beat since losing him so it's alright. if we actually did, we'd have bigger issues :lol:

Last edited:
Watch the vid till the end...you'll see that Benn absolutely POPPED Reghr (sp) right between the eyes.

Benn is a very underrated fighter. Strong as ****.
Benn's fight against Joe Thornton last year was great.

Stiff test for Colorado on Friday. Especially for Varlamov.

Sharp and Kaner ripping. Team living without Crawford pretty well.

And Lundqvist signed that huge extension a few months back. I guess AV is going with the hot hand...but you gotta wonder how well this is sitting with Henrik.

And Lundqvist signed that huge extension a few months back. I guess AV is going with the hot hand...but you gotta wonder how well this is sitting with Henrik.
He said it didn't bother him and he understands, but I know if I was that dude that signed a big contract and have been playing poorly like he has been this season, I'd be sizzling on the inside.

Cam has earned ice time. Henrik is a God but riget is right. Play Cam now showcase his skills. Get a return on your investment. No way you can keep both guys like Richter & Vbk back in the day. Cap won't allow it

Last edited:
And all of the Stadium Series jerseys are available at the store. They don't have the Stadium Series patches on the shoulder, the chest logo isn't as detailed as the jersey you'd regularly wear. It's heat pressed with embroidery. Wasn't a fan of that especially for $200. They will have blanks available for those that aren't looking to spend as much. NHL wants all the profits on these so they aren't allowing any discount or promos of any sorts.

Went to practice at Kettler today and was able to meet Neuvirth, Oleksy, Alzner and Hillen.

Ovi was at practice and I waiting next to his car for an autograph but no luck. However, he does drive a very nice ride

Back
Top Bottom