OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Great comeback win by the Jets tonight
pimp.gif

Down 3-0 in Washington, come back to win 4-3 in OT to keep our slim playoff hopes alive

HUGE win for the Rangers tonight. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but.......Lets go Devils! Beat the Pens! ugh, I feel dirty.

yeah im not happy about rooting for them ahahaa. i don't think we have enough firepower to win the cup. but it's hockey stranger things have happened

dunno what the %*$% happened to the pens last night. sheesh

REVENGE! $%*$ the Sioux! Gophers W! 

On top Tampa & The Frozen Four!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Clay Matvick has been a joy to listen to throughout the past month in the MN Boys state tourney & now these regional gmes for the Gophs.. Wish he'd do the play by play for the Wild. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by frink85

wait..."snowing" a goalie is a penalty????? srsly?!
it can be...but on THIS instance, total BS
ah thanks. and yeah...he had to stop on a dime after driving to the net hard, come on

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cmon jets...help us out

Sorry
30t6p3b.gif
we played terrible yesterday
And with that lose we are basically out of the playoff race, but considering we were expected to finish in the bottom of the conference to be playing meaningful games this late in the season has just been a bonus to what has been an awesome season

frink85- I have seen snowing the goalie get called, Mike Ribeiro got an unsportsmanlike penalty for doing it to Pavelec a couple weeks ago. He had lots of room to stop or skate past the goalie but snowed him instead

Thanks for the ESPN feature on Ovie. Strong family roots and his girl is bad. 
Low blow YouTube comment: "Mark Messier walks into a bar and the bartender asks what he will have. Messier say, 'Give me an Ovechkin.' The bartender has a puzzled look and asks, 'What is an Ovechkin?' Messier looks up and says, "A White Russian, without a Cup.'"

Originally Posted by frink85

wait..."snowing" a goalie is a penalty????? srsly?!

unsportsmanlike, but only if there's intention. 
Terrible goal allowed by Quick last night.  1 mistake costs the team points. 

The more the Devils don't look like a serious threat in the conference, the more I feel like Parise will be in Detroit in July.

Back
Top Bottom