OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by DubA169

Stay classy jersey
No sooner did the puck drop, did the gloves drop also
laugh.gif

welp now that our runs over I can comment...

we dont have the best team in the NHL... we do have the best coach, player(s) and arguably goalie tho
happy.gif

bring on whoever... doesnt even matter whose healthy... honestly Disco Dan could take our AHL team onna cup run

everyone buys into the system and everyone plays their roles to perfection... id like to see us get a cpl more grinders tho

maybe bring Laraque back as Sids personal protector
nerd.gif

I dont think well win it all w/o Letang tho, hes too valuable to our PP, who knows tho if he goes down again we may put Geno back on the blueline like we did last year and NJ does w/ Kovy.

LGP!

jewseejay- don't worry about your run being over cause you will beat us tomorrow. We can't win anything on the road and the last time we were in Pittsburgh we gave up 8 goals to a team without Crosby
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah but look who they sent out and who we sent out

laugh.gif
happens all the time bro.  Not the classiest but in this kinda rivalry, nothing to really get riled up about.  Rangers have done it to the Devils before
laugh.gif

I really hope we see this matchup in the playoffs.

Yeah it would be an intense series prob a lot of fun. I thought Marty actually made some crazy saves and henik was kind of off

I just can't see either of us beating Pitt. Thet scary

I saw Marty make some great saves and I didn't see much of the game

Miami plays Friday to begin the NCAA tournament. Please, just one time let me see a national champion. All I want

My wings are looking old and beat up... Team looked the part of a cup contender but they are beat up right now... Have a feeling their will be major moves made this offseason... Need one of Suter and Weber to anchor this team for the next decade.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I've been meaning to ask you Flyers fans something, what's really good with that horrible goal song?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
it's the philadelphia wings goal song (soccer).
i didn't like it at first but it has grown on me
laugh.gif

My god we're awful on the road
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
plus Pittsburgh is playing unreal

I'll say this, I'd rather miss the playoffs than have to play Pittsburgh in the first round, because it would not even been close

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I've been meaning to ask you Flyers fans something, what's really good with that horrible goal song?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
it's the philadelphia wings goal song (soccer).
�

i didn't like it at first but it has grown on me
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but that song is awful, it's good they stopped using the Ducks song though.

NIIIIEEEEEMMMIIII....NIIIEEEMMMMIIII....

kings playing well when it matters...rollin right now. lets keep it up.

edit: even penner is scoring. a good sign

Back
Top Bottom