OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

yeah maybe. just seems so demoralizing when Price is doing what he been doing (not just to the Knights, obviously)

stick with MAF or go with Lehner?

yeah maybe. just seems so demoralizing when Price is doing what he been doing (not just to the Knights, obviously)

stick with MAF or go with Lehner?

They could start Jesus Christ in net and it wouldn't matter. Their skaters outside of Petro and Martinez who have been amazing are a sad pathetic bunch of ****s.

But I'd give it to Lehner just because he's more likely to be around after this year. Fleury and his contract gotta go at this point. Tying up 12 million in goalies when we could be spending half that on a forward that might be able to score a goal once in a while is a pretty bad idea.

They could start Jesus Christ in net and it wouldn't matter. Their skaters outside of Petro and Martinez who have been amazing are a sad pathetic bunch of ****s.

But I'd give it to Lehner just because he's more likely to be around after this year. Fleury and his contract gotta go at this point. Tying up 12 million in goalies when we could be spending half that on a forward that might be able to score a goal once in a while is a pretty bad idea.

what would you give up to Seattle to take MAF (or Lehner) off your hands?

about to be a "my how the turn tables...." situation

what would you give up to Seattle to take MAF (or Lehner) off your hands?

about to be a "my how the turn tables...." situation

I don't think we'll have to pay to get out of Fleury. Luckily he's going to be coming off the best year of his career and likely winning the Vezina. I would bet money he's back in Pittsburgh at some point in the next couple months. That's one of the only places he'd be willing to go that has a need in net.

I don't think Lehner's contract is movable with that much money left though.

I don't think we'll have to pay to get out of Fleury. Luckily he's going to be coming off the best year of his career and likely winning the Vezina. I would bet money he's back in Pittsburgh at some point in the next couple months. That's one of the only places he'd be willing to go that has a need in net.

I don't think Lehner's contract is movable with that much money left though.

I could see back to PIT, but IIRC things got sour when he left after being benched for Murray. you right though I would doubt he wants to do another expansion team/rebuilding team at this point in his career.

I could see back to PIT, but IIRC things got sour when he left after being benched for Murray. you right though I would doubt he wants to do another expansion team/rebuilding team at this point in his career.

I don't think there's any bad blood there. Rutherford tried to get him last summer and then Hextall tried at the most recent deadline, but Vegas didn't want to move him yet. They probably still don't but he's the easiest way to clear cap for some scoring at this point.

I'd like to see the Isles pull this out and go on to beat Montreal. Close out the Coliseum with a Cup. They have the best home crowd in the league.

after seeing those isles fans throwing stuff on the ice after that overtime goal. This is fitting lol.

4A0BCCDC-0857-48D6-ACE6-3303E4174D89.jpeg

yeah wtf was that with the cans and bottles, man? weirdos :lol:

as far as the cup, anyone but the habs, man. sadly, if i had to bet, i'd put money on them to win it all at this point

I got whoever wins game 7 on Friday winning the cup.

safe bet would be tampa. They haven’t lost 2 in a row in the playoffs since Columbus swept them, but this isles team is relentless. When you think they’re down for the count they bounce back.

The captain getting the scoring started :pimp:

Gotta be his first goal all playoffs :lol:

*welp that lead didn't last :lol:, that deflection :smh:

Back
Top Bottom