OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Frozen Frenzy made sense for opening weekend but it’s pretty dumb after that. Screws up scheduling.

skate blade to the eye area the other night v the blackhawks:

1698438716105.png

God, that’s always been my biggest fear watching this game

not going to share it but the video is tough, man. i've never seen THAT much blood on the ice with 2 seconds of the incident happening. it's clear why he didn't make it :frown:

Last edited:
not going to share it but the video is tough, man. i've never seen THAT much blood on the ice with 2 seconds of the incident happening. it's clear why he didn't make it :frown:
Just found the video. That looked pretty intentional from the defender. Absolutely disgusting.

interesting to see this and if it gains popularity

i wear a shirt with cut proof fabric that protects the neck but you don't see many people wearing these at all after youth hockey

Awful, just a horrible accident. Hopeful there was no intent.

I remember Taylor Hall had a bad skate blade injury in a warmup with the Oilers.

Backstrom stepping away. But why are hockey players injuries always top secret information.

i knew people would blow that out of proportion. no call on the ice. no call for one by any of the commentators (national broadcast, not that bozo jack edwards :lol: ) or ref consultant. none of the leafs went after him for it :lol:

only the anti bruins folks crying about it :lol:

Last edited:
i knew people would blow that out of proportion. no call on the ice. no call for one by any of the commentators (national broadcast, not that bozo jack edwards :lol: ) or ref consultant. none of the leafs went after him for it :lol:

only the anti bruins folks crying about it :lol:
Typical

Back
Top Bottom