OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

hey Puneet,

anything for me? =] hit me up on aim, i aimed you and you didnt respond.

also if anyone has anything or can get anything in a 9-9.5, and is kind enough to hook me up let me know (i can possibly hook you up down the road)

thanks guys, and happy thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Does anyone know if HOH has a system in place as to what will be released? Also do the new PEs drop on Mondays as these did? I know they will drop every 3 weeks though. Any info would help. Thanks
every 3 to 4 weeks starting on dec. 8th. All releases will be on weekends so as to prevent kids from cutting school. MaZe

no 12 I was there on Saturday & the largest was a 10.5. They did have the NYC & the Stoudemire (biggie) as of Saturday.

DatRealBalla12 & bmoore34,

thank you very much.

hope i can find some pes in sz 12 on sunday.
anyone know the phone number?

Does anyone know when the other House of Hoops storea are scheduled to open? Los Angeles?

i need these....

8f2v1c0.jpg

yeah those penny zoom BB's are fresh.... i was there the other day didn't see those, everybody was drolling over the Lebron SVSM's, couldn'tget the CHina V's in my size they were already sold out.. but the place is nice, opened just in time for the playoff retro 8's

These were there of course

Anyone know when the LBJV in the high scholl colors are dropping or what is next after the 12/08 drop?

forget that,they should make more than 24-48 pairs.anyone else catch the KATC interview of Mr. McEachern?he said the PE's are gonna be"tight"24-48 pairs total. yet in the same sentence he said he'd like to see the shoes rocked&worn.2 completely opposing statements.when shoes are thatlimited,there's 2 likely outcomes-1, pairs being stashed away & 2, ebay bound to make a quick couple hundred.i just wish nike would reach a happycompromise between shoes being limited & rockable,why not a bigger run?,say 240 pairs like some of the underground lebrons,240 is still somewhat limitedyet there is a glimmer of hope for more folks to get them & wear them. forgive any saltiness from my part,im just speaking from my perspective,i mean idont have deep connections so having PE's at a reasonable price is a far flung dream for me.I feel like nike is finally throwing me a bone with the HOHreleases but they're still kinda out of reach.
frown.gif

nike wont do that. not all people would rock some of these shoes are they will be on the shelves to go on sale
i hope they do that but nike released a few limited edition shoes like the doernbecher nike 2k5 and those end up goin at the outlets.

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS IF THE HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS GONNNA HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALES AND SALES ON THE SHOES! I WENT THERE LAST TUESDAY AND MOST OF THECLOTHING IS REAL EXPENSIVE! MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80 MYSPACE.COM/BIGGGGARANKIN

Originally Posted by DJSNEAKERHEAD

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS IF THE HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS GONNNA HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALES AND SALES ON THE SHOES! I WENT THERE LAST TUESDAY AND MOST OF THE CLOTHING IS REAL EXPENSIVE! MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80 MYSPACE.COM/BIGGGGARANKIN

I DONT KNOW, BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICING THEN DONT SHOP THERE. I GUESS 110 FOR SHOES ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE HUH ?! YEAH THAT'S SO CRAZYDUDE.

I need to get some FairFax Soldiers
frown.gif

I DONT KNOW, BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICING THEN DONT SHOP THERE. I GUESS 110 FOR SHOES ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE HUH ?! YEAH THAT'S SO CRAZY DUDE.

UR AN IDIOT I SAID THE CLOTHING IS EXPENSIVE NOT THE SNEAKERS IDIOT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOP AT FOOTLOCKER STORES FOR THE SALES! HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS IN THE"HOOD" THERES ALMOST 20 SNEAKER STORES BETWEEN 145 STREET AND 125 STREET IN HARLEM! IF U GOT B JAYS SNEAKER STORE SELLING A PAIR OF OF LEBRONS ORBARKELYS FOR 40 OR 20 DOLLAS LESS THAN HOUSE OF HOOPS WHY BUY THE SHOE FOR FULL PRICE WHEN U CAN GET A DISCOUNT! BECAUSE U BUY A SHOE FOR A FULL PRICE MAKES UA BETTER PERSON? EVEN NIKETOWN HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALES! WHEN U HAVE A STORE IN THE "HOOD" U HAVE TO HAVE SALES OTHERWISE SOME OF UR PRODUCT WONTSELL! NIKE.COM HAD THE GENERAL RELEASE LEBRON SOLDIERS FOR 110.00 AND NOT MANY PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM AND WHEN THEY WENT ON SALE FOR 79.99 ! MORE PEOPLE BOUGHTTHEM ARE THEY STUPID FOR BUYING THE SHOE ON SALE? CHUUUCH

Originally Posted by DJSNEAKERHEAD

I DONT KNOW, BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICING THEN DONT SHOP THERE. I GUESS 110 FOR SHOES ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE HUH ?! YEAH THAT'S SO CRAZY DUDE.

UR AN IDIOT I SAID THE CLOTHING IS EXPENSIVE NOT THE SNEAKERS IDIOT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOP AT FOOTLOCKER STORES FOR THE SALES! HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS IN THE "HOOD" THERES ALMOST 20 SNEAKER STORES BETWEEN 145 STREET AND 125 STREET IN HARLEM! IF U GOT B JAYS SNEAKER STORE SELLING A PAIR OF OF LEBRONS OR BARKELYS FOR 40 OR 20 DOLLAS LESS THAN HOUSE OF HOOPS WHY BUY THE SHOE FOR FULL PRICE WHEN U CAN GET A DISCOUNT! BECAUSE U BUY A SHOE FOR A FULL PRICE MAKES U A BETTER PERSON? EVEN NIKETOWN HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALES! WHEN U HAVE A STORE IN THE "HOOD" U HAVE TO HAVE SALES OTHERWISE SOME OF UR PRODUCT WONT SELL! NIKE.COM HAD THE GENERAL RELEASE LEBRON SOLDIERS FOR 110.00 AND NOT MANY PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM AND WHEN THEY WENT ON SALE FOR 79.99 ! MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM ARE THEY STUPID FOR BUYING THE SHOE ON SALE? CHUUUCH
Lowercase your letters. The shoes will probably not go on sale because they are PEs. And for the clothing if you have just realized, the storejust opened and even though there are sales, you would have to wait.

if someone can hook it up and cop me a size 11-12 in the chinas, i will make it worth your while. . .

DJSNEAKERHEAD

You make my head hurt.
Also the stuff at HOH is brand new why in the hell would Nike have a sale on it?!? DUMB.

Sorry in the "HOOD" or not.... NO SALE. Get some money, or stop complaining.

CINCYBCATS22 MY MESSAGE WASNT DIRECTED TO U ! AND ITS NOT DUMB CAUSE IF U ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AS I DID U WOULDNT CONSIDER IT DUMB. MANY NEW STORES THATOPEN OFFER SALES OR SPECIAL DEALS! CHUUUCH

Back
Top Bottom