OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

djsneakerhead- take your%+@%%+* caps lock off

Sole- i was looking at the overpriced apparel more than sneakers. they gonna have the countdown packages?
LOL

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

djsneakerhead- take your%+@%%+* caps lock off

Sole- i was looking at the overpriced apparel more than sneakers. they gonna have the countdown packages?
I guess they are just testing water's too see if that clothing will sell for their asking price, I' m sure they will bump it down if itstarts attracting dust; and yes they will have the countdown packages.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

We' need serious talking, don't worry Poofy' trained me in offer making skills.

roll.gif
... even Poofy couldnt train you for these.... but only if you are a true PE guy.....
nerd.gif
... would you be interested in these....
pimp.gif

Hmm.. what could possibly The Ru' have that I must have, well you already know what I have been bugging you for, that's all I really want unless youcan grab me some Athen's. Let me not find out RU' got some new PE V's or what-so-ever because he would be contradicting himself on buying someV's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I heard you got a little nice BB' collection coming up !!

i know this is a PE type thread, but is the HOH sellin the blk/cactus foams? i know there's a thread about this in the retro forum, but no there knows. ifso, please pm me.

Hmm.. what could possibly The Ru' have that I must have, well you already know what I have been bugging you for, that's all I really want unless you can grab me some Athen's. Let me not find out RU' got some new PE V's or what-so-ever because he would be contradicting himself on buying some V's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I heard you got a little nice BB' collectiogn coming up !!

And I still dont like um.. which is why you should get um......
wink.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif

(note- the enlarged font and color should give you an idea... and its not THE Ohio State Buckeyes either)

I am a true 12.5 so do you guys think BB's would be better for me in a 12 or a 13? I heard they run a bit small, is that accurate? Thanks

a bit large if you ask me. I wear mine true to size with thick socks, but I guess I could fit half size smaller.

Can someone cop me the chinas please they only have one left pleeeaassse they are keeping aside till about 4-5 pleeeaaase. help out a cali talker

Originally Posted by kaczalas

pickup-triple-2.jpg

props to Sole and one more person for the hook up !
I guess your DHL package came in eh?
tongue.gif
Too bad I slept onall those badboys. I like them L.Hughes HG's alot
pimp.gif

^^Thanks.

Yes it did, but it wasn't "complete". Now awaiting for another shipment begins.

do they still have the lebron V's china? if they do can someone please hook me up with a size 10.5 thanks

Originally Posted by kaczalas

pickup-triple-2.jpg

props to Sole and one more person for the hook up !

Glad to see you got them Greg, never again DHL I suppose eh?
Originally Posted by T21D

I guess your DHL package came in eh?
tongue.gif
Too bad I slept on all those badboys. I like them L.Hughes HG's alot
pimp.gif
Yeah, Huges Homegrown's are pretty tight..............................not, how about you drop me a email.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lilshiraz

do they still have the lebron V's china? if they do can someone please hook me up with a size 10.5 thanks

^ Yea, 2 days ago they had 24 left as of that night. Not sure how many they have left as of today. What I can tell for sure is that, they originally had 108pairs.

^ Yea, 2 days ago they had 24 left as of that night. Not sure how many they have left as of today. What I can tell for sure is that, they originally had 108 pairs.

if you can go to the store, can you check if they got 10.5? i REALLY want a pair but i'm not trying to spend 250+ for one. please help me! thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom