OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

UR AN IDIOT I SAID THE CLOTHING IS EXPENSIVE NOT THE SNEAKERS IDIOT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOP AT FOOTLOCKER STORES FOR THE SALES! HOUSE OF HOOPS STORE IS IN THE "HOOD" THERES ALMOST 20 SNEAKER STORES BETWEEN 145 STREET AND 125 STREET IN HARLEM! IF U GOT B JAYS SNEAKER STORE SELLING A PAIR OF OF LEBRONS OR BARKELYS FOR 40 OR 20 DOLLAS LESS THAN HOUSE OF HOOPS WHY BUY THE SHOE FOR FULL PRICE WHEN U CAN GET A DISCOUNT! BECAUSE U BUY A SHOE FOR A FULL PRICE MAKES U A BETTER PERSON? EVEN NIKETOWN HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALES! WHEN U HAVE A STORE IN THE "HOOD" U HAVE TO HAVE SALES OTHERWISE SOME OF UR PRODUCT WONT SELL! NIKE.COM HAD THE GENERAL RELEASE LEBRON SOLDIERS FOR 110.00 AND NOT MANY PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM AND WHEN THEY WENT ON SALE FOR 79.99 ! MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM ARE THEY STUPID FOR BUYING THE SHOE ON SALE? CHUUUCH
i agree with kobehead that you need to calm down with the caps. in any case, HOH has been open a week now. i doubt there will be sales yet. momand pop shops in the "hood" might open up by giving discounts because they need it to "build their name" on the streets. HOH on the otherhand is backed by footlocker as well as nike, i doubt they need the same strategy to sell their stuff. im sure all their PE releases will sell out at regularprice. discounts might come when they need to clear inventory and make room for new items for the season. either way, i doubt prices will get marked downdrastically because HOH can always send items that dont sell to the outlets and sell them there. so theres no need to get all excited about it djsneakerhead. at the end of the day, like everyone said, either you cop at regular price..or just walk.
wink.gif

PS. calling people "idiots" when you only have 12 posts under your name isnt gonna make your stay here last very long or make it very pleasant forthat matter.

Yo DJ.. please.. calm down.

Last thing I want to read on this Happy Day of Good Friends from NT looking out for me is Uninformed information.

BIG Shouts to Shadi and Sole for lookin out...

GOOOOD Night. I can't wait to have these Biggies on my feet.. Brotha's in the Beav are gonna be JEALOUS!! lol

Thanks guys...

i just got there and lebron china in 12 were sold out. all bb pes in 12 were sold out except nyc one. i picked up 2 pairs of nyc..

when i first found out HOH was going to be selling player exclusives i thought i was gonna be copping some Mike Bibby V's or some Kobe VIII's...MaZe,whats the word on Jordan player exclusives?

it makes sense for them to push the "Nike" guys here....

and i m going to need those Durants on the 8th.....

Thanks Sole....cant wait

I would like to shout out all of the NYC NTers who looked out for folks on these BB's....
Sole- no, you cant get those LeBrons u asked about
lol

But i may have some others that would get your attention
better than even the Pebbles
wink.gif

What BB Hi's are left in a 11.5 12 if anyone know?

You guys on the Right Coast are ok with me.

you gotta wait till they open in the morning...am i going crazy or were all these releases an easy grab..i had no difficulty...i still need info on possiblejordan pe's

Archie!
pimp.gif

"Sup fellas?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it's awesome that the PE's are retail, and hopefully things won't be stale by Spring.

It'll be great if NikeBB can get back in gear...

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by CTk1ng

anyone know what will be released next and when?

Thanks.
^ -> http://www.kixandthecity.com/2007/1...hoops-player-exclusive-offerings-large-video/

MaZe

Good Looks on the vid, you were hesitating asking some q's tho, none the less very informative.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

when i first found out HOH was going to be selling player exclusives i thought i was gonna be copping some Mike Bibby V's or some Kobe VIII's...MaZe, whats the word on Jordan player exclusives?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, you wish mah dude, but I don't think Jordan's arecoming anytime soon, we'll be seeing more of Nike BB stuff, along side with some Kobe stuff, before those AJ's come in, plus the AJ' are going tobe the XX2 "PE"... now I understad the concept behind the XX2-PE
laugh.gif
. I doubt we're going to see any Bibby or Kobe PE's, and If I hear any Bibby's making it there, it's Game-Over.

On a side note, if you're a Kobe fan, stay tuned to what he will be rocking when he play's the Knicks in the upcoming month.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

I would like to shout out all of the NYC NTers who looked out for folks on these BB's....
Sole- no, you cant get those LeBrons u asked about
lol

But i may have some others that would get your attention
better than even the Pebbles
wink.gif

We' need serious talking, don't worry Poofy' trained me in offer making skills.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What BB Hi's are left in a 11.5 12 if anyone know?

You guys on the Right Coast are ok with me.

You'll hear from me soon!!!

Booo
sneaker stores fail without jordans
I think it's quite the opposite with the latest retros being offered. Nikebasketball seems to offer something new and innovative in technology asopposed to pulling out colorways out their%#%! and insulting past Jordan models. What a shame with the direction that the Jordan Brand is going towards.

Booo
sneaker stores fail without jordans

Dude, did you go towards the back of the store? they had all the latest retro's and the Team model's, heck this Saturday they even had the CementGrey Spiz'ike's. I don't think the market around that hood cares deeply about PE's being released. They just want to be in style with thelatest releases, which are definitely offered at the HOH. Heck, as I was walking down the block, I heard dude's talking, "Yo! that footlocker got them Green Penny Foam's, them #@*$ are tough", and on Saturday they onlyhad 1 pair of those Foam's left.

If someone can hook up some PEs in 10.5-11.5 I would really appreciate it. If you have a number of the store it would be greatly appreciated.
email me at [email protected]
Thanks all,
Coop

What is still available. I should I went up there while I was home, but I am up in Boston now...dang

MICHAEL JORDAN IS SUPPOSE TO OPEN HIS OWN STORE ON 5 TH AVENUE IN NY ONE BLOCK FROM THE NBA STORE ITS CALLED JORDAN IN 2008!

I find myself wanting the Zoom BB rather then the Soldiers now.

I just wish I didn't have to pay inflated prices.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I find myself wanting the Zoom BB rather then the Soldiers now.

I just wish I didn't have to pay inflated prices.
LOL INFLATED PRICES 11/29 TO 12/2 FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS SPORTS FRIENDS AND FAMILY 30% OFF YEAH!

THEY GOT THE ZOOM BB ON NIKE.COM AND THEY HAVE THE 20 PERCENT COUPON THERE NOT PE'S BUT THATS A GOOD PRICE. IF U WANT THEM THAT BAD THERES PEOPLE ON EBAYWITH THEM FOR SALE.

We' need serious talking, don't worry Poofy' trained me in offer making skills.

roll.gif
... even Poofy couldnt train you for these.... but only if you are atrue PE guy.....
nerd.gif
... would you be interested in these....
pimp.gif

djsneakerhead- take your%+@%%+* caps lock off

Sole- i was looking at the overpriced apparel more than sneakers. they gonna have the countdown packages?

Back
Top Bottom