OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

my god i want those tony parker zoom bb's soooooo bad.

Me too.

They would go perfect next to the TP9 jersey that I have above my son Parker's crib.
happy.gif

Can somebody PM me the exact address .... I will be in NYC this whole weekend so I might try to check out the store.

The first of Footlocker's "House of Hoops" stores is set to open this Monday, Nov. 19th, in Harlem New York City. Located across from the legendary Apollo Theater at 268 West 125th Street between Adam Clayton Powell (7th Avenue) and Frederick Douglas Blvd. (8th Avenue), the "House of Hoops" will serve as a the first ever basketball-only retail space exclusively featuring Nike, Converse and Brand Jordan product. To celebrate the opening of the "House of Hoops", Nike is set to release 108 pairs of the "China" Nike Zoom LeBron V exclusively at the "House of Hoops" on Nov. 19th. This release will serve as the first in a number of planned exclusive sneaker releases which will include "personalized performance shoes of LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade - as well as limited edition styles".

via kixandthecity.com

*edit
The "House of Hoops", a projected 50 store retail chain, will carry Nike Inc. Basketball products only (Nike/Jordan/Converse).

also from KATC

Well I have good news & bad news. The good news is that HOH, got some early PE's like the Stoudimire, restock of the Ben Gordon's, & JasonKidd's Zoom BB, They also got the laser 2k4 Kobe's.

The bad news is that they are sold out of the Stoudimire, Kidd's, & the largest in the BG's is a 11M.

Kampout, appreciate it ..... bmoore, you referring to Amare or Damon on them Stoudemire's?

Yeah, I called everyone that I knew in NYC & their mother to get those Kidds & Amare's. I have the Kidds in a 10.5, but I wear a 11.5 or 12!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Yeah, I called everyone that I knew in NYC & their mother to get those Kidds & Amare's. I have the Kidds in a 10.5, but I wear a 11.5 or 12!!
Uhh, the Stoudamires that were on sale were not Amare's, they were Damon's, and they had BIGGIE on the heel.

Just to let you guys know some stuff don't even hit the floor. Might be why it's gone so fast.

I spoke to a guy that I met the day I was up there who gave me the update. I soent like $600 bucks in there, & spent a great deal of time talking to him,so he remembered me

Back
Top Bottom