OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

de92500ee76cd4c895dd94afaa128fa705d0a64.jpg

happy.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Yup I got there around 8 tonight and picked up some durants. Got a pair of matrix since it was below retail. Durants are def nice. Shoulda went earlier. Theyare all sold out of them now. I think they might have a 7.5 set of durants left.

damn, didnt know they were releasing 2 colors of durants. Wish i had a way to cop both. Would have loved to wear those on the court.

PE RELEASES THAT'S SET TO RELEASE TUESDAY AFTERNOON WILL BE THE JERMAIN O'NEIL'S "JO"',EMEKA OKAFOR'S,AND THE CHRIS BOSH"CB4". THESE SHOES WERE SUPPOSE TO RELEASE 12/8 WITH THE DURANTS AND THE OTHERS BUT DUE TO SOME SHIPPING ISSUES WE ENDED UP WITH SOME DELAYS. . . IWILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON WHAT'S HAPPENING.

any pics of the LeBron V's at HOH ? black/crimson and white/gold (which version ? perforated or not).

***FYI***LBV BLACK/RED AND LBV WHITE/GOLD BOTH COLORS ARE OUT RIGHT NOW FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC AND ONLY AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE THESEBEFORE THE GENERAL RELEASE 12/13.

ONCE I GET USE TO THIS SITE AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST SOME PICS I'LL ALSO SEND OUT SOME OF THE HOT P.E PICS THAT'SSET TO RELEASE. BARE WITH ME I'M NEW TO THIS SITE.
ohwell.gif

bak ymmij we can do that. I'll bring my dig cam tomorrow and I'll Email it to you. THANKS.......p

Here you go, here are some pics taken yesterday (by me) of the showcase consisting the future HOH releases.......(Don'task when, there are no dates *yet*)

BTW Rock I find out either Monday or Tuesday supposedly. Hopefully i'll be visiting soon...

Only one's I'd buy are the Ray Allen's and the STAT's.

LOL @ Zach Randolph's PE... I saw him last night infront of the 40/40 Club. All I'm going to say is DJ Khaled should have had him on the "I'mSo Hood" remix lol. Shout out to Maino!

unfortunately, i missed out on the durants....still looking for a 11....arrrggghhhh

Back
Top Bottom