OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Well I have good news & bad news. The good news is that HOH, got some early PE's like the Stoudimire, restock of the Ben Gordon's, & Jason Kidd's Zoom BB, They also got the laser 2k4 Kobe's.

The bad news is that they are sold out of the Stoudimire, Kidd's, & the largest in the BG's is a 11M.

What Amare' PE's are you talking about......? The only stuff they had for Amare were some Forces..!

QS kobe 1 purple.white.blue
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Thanks for the pic.

I see Ray Allen XX2 PE, I must have those.

What they need to release are those Ray Allen home 8's. Been looking for some post on those and I havent seen them mentioned yet. I bet there wouldbe ton's of hype if they showed up. Be a long train ride and a long night for me

i called hoh today. they told me that they did not recieve new pes yet and they expected to recieve some pes next week saturday. is this true?

Originally Posted by af25supreme

i called hoh today. they told me that they did not recieve new pes yet and they expected to recieve some pes next week saturday. is this true?

it's 100% TURE, THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING *YET* that is supposed to be released tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by af25supreme

it's 100% TURE, THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING *YET* that is supposed to be released tomorrow.
so, i should not go there tomorrow.
devil.gif

If you want kidd's, gordans or homegrown BB's I may be able to help. Hit me up with the size you need. Not retail.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Sales are currently sucking at the HOH, the soldiers sold well within 2 days, the BB's did fairly good, Foam's went out, but besides that nothing else is selling...All the retro's, forces have started to collect dust....let's see how long this actually lasts or what other strategy Nike+Footlocker come up with.
HoHxJordan collab...for when they're backed into a corner

i copped shox optimal. durant pes were all sold out. they told me that bosh pe will be released upcoming tuesday.

OK Durants dropped in home & away, but as of 4:30 they only had like 3 pair left in small sizes, liks 8's. they also have Shawn Marion, & AndreIg's.

they released four PEs today. iguodala and matrix shox as well as home and away durant PEs.
i passed on both the shox PEs..
but not the durants
smokin.gif

here are some pics:

Back
Top Bottom