OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

can someone help me out in getting the kobe and amare releases when they do release

ya can someone please next time there up at HOH ask about if the kobe lite and kobe 1 pe's are to release...

I've asked a few times -- and maybe I just missed the answer -- but is it expected there will be a PE release each month?

SoLeSuPrEmE You getcaught taken these Unauthorized pics in my store again you will be kicked out Brother
pimp.gif

Yes. Its more likely be every other week a set of P.Es releases. HOH is gonna be flooded with "HEAT" Exclusives as of Mid January. Right now allthe current and recent releases all just sparks. The real deal Starts Next Month. I don't wanna throw out all the surprises but we gonna have alot of
eek.gif
when entering the House of Hoops... I've been reading alot of falseinformations from current members such as"SoLeSuPrEmE" about HOH I myself had no choice but to signup for a membership on NIKETALK to clear up some of these False Informationsabout HOH. F.Y.I House of Hoops was suppose to Open January 2008. House of Hoops is open now due to the Holiday Season. So to make Long story short You guyshaven't seen nothing yet the best is yet to come.. Like I said before the best is yet to come the future for House of Hoops on 125th Street in NYC isbrighter then lights on 42nd Street on New Years Night.
happy.gif

Im just a tad bit dissapointed in those Parker PE's. I expected the all black/white patent toe or the all white/black patent toe.

SLP Product I feel your pain onthose "TP" too. LOL but like I said before alot of the current product are more"rushed" product for this Holiday Season. The real deal isup and coming...

I had asked the guy that designs the PEs the same Question about the BDay edition he told me "Bday editions is only exclusively for Nike.com, butanythings possible it may hit House of Hoops".

The VC Windmills is the only thing I've heard as far as VC is concern... But I will send a Email to the PE designer tomorrow morning to find out the answerfor you guys... Well fellas/ladies it was a pleassure staying up chatting with you guys after a long day of work but I gotta catch some
tired.gif
tomorrow is another day. I will respond to most of you ASAP tomorrow. GOODNIGHTand to Some GOODMORNING where ever you maybe.

Originally Posted by WP2783

SoLeSuPrEmE You get caught taken these Unauthorized pics in my store again you will be kicked out Brother
pimp.gif

Get caught? I took these pics while talking to 2 of theemployees within the store, no one said anything.....and is there a sign anywhere in the storestating DO Not Take Pictures? All you guys do is talk smack online, you could've asked me to take down the pictures, but NO! Everyone want's to expresstheir power online.

And what kind of false information have I supplied? I've only stated what I've been told by the employees in that store, either you've trained youremployees to lie or yet probably they don't even know the deal. What's funny is that, on the day of the opening, some of them didn't even know thedifference among the shoes, this 'one' employee said...... FairFax?... What's that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will prob never make it to this store but I would not want to go after reading the arogant comments from the lame above.
I cant imagine your bossess can be happy about the way your on a message board trying to look cool and making threats
eyes.gif

Oh yeah congrats on your awesome retail job
laugh.gif

It is cool though that nike is dropping these exclusive kicks.
Open one in ATL
wink.gif

I still want to hear, what false information have I posted, if at all? All I've done is tried to share from what I've heard from the store....so whataccusation are you laying upon me? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

roll.gif

WP2783,

cool, thanks for the info...
but coming to this board with the "high and mighty" mind set isn't going to get you any respect, cool, excellent, dope, you are the GM of houseof hoops, you are going to get all riled up and get dudes picture and imply you arent going to sell anything to that guy? how do you even know dude lies? yougot him strapped to a lie detector test? come on, learn some sense man, you know damn well every retail store hires people that dont know anything about theproduct and gives false information everyday of their lives...THATS RETAIL! so if you accidently say the wrong thing to a customer, maybe i should get yourpicture and name and employee number and drive down the road to HQ and tell them to fire you....if dude comes incorrect, cool correct him and enlighten him andall of us and we will all learn and be thankful for the information you bring us. but remember you are human, dont try to be god.

but on another note, since your GM...hook me up, since im on the west coast.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
at threatening to deny SoleSupreme future business...
laugh.gif

Don't do it though...thanks for the BG's P!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

@WP2783

I am sure all here appreciate all the info Sole Supreme has posted so far.

Without him we wouldn't know much.

Even if he posted some false info the only thing you can do is correct him, but you shouldn't diss him or threat to deny any business.

I wish you bests with your store but please change your
"high and mighty" mind set

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom