OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Am I missing what the big deal is about taking pictures inside HOH? As in, why it wouldn't be allowed?

Seems like NTers taking pictures are doing the HOH people a favor by getting out the word about a lot of the great stuff in there.

I am quite sure, at least I HOPE that none of you actually believe that this was a House of Hoops GM, talking like that here. For him to suggest that he spoketo the PE DESIGNERS, really should send the up the red flag for those of you who claim to know kicks. What designer is gonna talk to a GM of the store?Wouldn't he'd be better off talking to the Nike sales rep?

Since when is a Nike "PE", designer qualified to speak on what's going to be released by Nike?

I don't know, but then again a GM of a shoe store, coming on NikeTalk of all places, slinging threats and pumping a store that is in Harlem, reallydoesn't sound too real to me.

Here is something to ponder, why is the store is failing? They are selling tee shirts and shorts in the middle of Winter in NYC. Ya' need to have some JohnVarvatos sweats up in there, also, what happened to the Nike White label sweats???They are also selling kicks, outside of the PE's, that nobody reallywants. This especially true when there are discount chains and Footlocker sister stores, selling the same thing for less, with better variety.

House of Hoops? The premise sounds hip, but how are you gonna call yourself that when all you sell is Nike/Jordan and Converse?

No Allen Iverson, no Tim Duncan or Garnett, no Gil Arenas, no TMac, no BDiddy, No D Howard, no Monta Ellis, no NY Knick being repped even though they suck, nointernational flavor, if it's really the House of Hoops, they need a bit more diversity.

I understand that it is a Nike/Footlocker combo and that this is a hustle for Nike to gain exposure in a failing market, but for a supposed GM to come onNikeTalk, telling one of Nike's biggest customers that he won't let him into the store, due to him expressing his thoughts here, is really not a goodlook.

Actually, it speaks volumes.

Gracias fella's

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Don't do it though...thanks for the BG's P!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Np dude, just remember you still owe me that Taco Bell,
laugh.gif
, yeha I didn't forget that!
laugh.gif

Jack& Rock, thanks for the input, really clears some things up.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Also, any word on when the Bosh PE's come out? Really feeling those

They come out tomorrow along with 2 other's.

Originally Posted by af25supreme

anyone know what time they will release new pes tomorrow?

If they receive them today, at the time of theopening; if they get them tomorrow, expect them on the floor by11-12.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Gracias fella's

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Don't do it though...thanks for the BG's P!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Np dude, just remember you still owe me that Taco Bell,
laugh.gif
, yeha I didn't forget that!
laugh.gif

Jack & Rock, thanks for the input, really clears some things up.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Also, any word on when the Bosh PE's come out? Really feeling those

They come out tomorrow along with 2 other's.

Originally Posted by af25supreme

anyone know what time they will release new pes tomorrow?

If they receive them today, at the time of the opening; if they get them tomorrow, expect them ont he floor by 11-12.

happy.gif
thanks for your info. i really appreciate what you have done in this thread.

Hmmm, the head manager was extremely polite and the hospitality he showed me was completely unexpected, especially for an out-of-towner .... the guy even letme in the building a half hour before they opened .... so something is conflicting.

By the way, that LBJ Ohio State outfit is too ill .... I'll grab it on the 22nd when I'm back up there.

I hate Footlocker, absolutely despise them. I am no great fan of Nike either, really outside of a few shoes. It would not surprise me if one of the dummiesfrom that store, came on here to talk a bit of smack either. If true, it just goes to show you how uninformed and unprofesional their staff can be. There arequite a few things that I don't like about that store, some things that I have already mentioned earlier in this thread.

But again, it's just more proof as to why the Nike and Footlocker partnership on 125th, may be about 15 years too late.

Without PE's, that spot is doomed.

if your sneakers slip and slide
get the ones with the star on the slide
ask yo moms to empty her purse
to get the ones that say converse

not sure if spike wrote that rhyme, but i got it from best seat in the house

i want me some kevin johnson converse react juices.. those were hot back in middle school. used to dominate with KJ and Chuck on NBA Jam.

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

I hate Footlocker, absolutely despise them. I am no great fan of Nike either, really outside of a few shoes. It would not surprise me if one of the dummies from that store, came on here to talk a bit of smack either. If true, it just goes to show you how uninformed and unprofesional their staff can be. There are quite a few things that I don't like about that store, some things that I have already mentioned earlier in this thread.

But again, it's just more proof as to why the Nike and Footlocker partnership on 125th, may be about 15 years too late.

Without PE's, that spot is doomed.
Tell us how you REALLY feel.....
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Post is now complete... we got updates, love, sincere appreciation, hate, and GM buffonery.....
laugh.gif

LOL I HATE WHEN U WALK IN ANY FOOTLOCKER AND THEY FOLLOW U THRU THE STORE AND I HATE WHEN 9 PEOPLE ASKIN U IF U NEED HELP ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT HAVE WHAT UWANT! THEY FOLLOW U AROUND LIKE THEY ARE POLICE OFFICERS LOL! TRUST ME IF IM A STEAL SOMETHING THEY CANT STOP ME! MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

WP - Sole said the Bosh PE's come out today. Conflicting info?

WP is referring to the NEXT set of PE's to release; Bosh's are still part of this set released last Saturday. With the holiday season shippingvolume, the Bosh PE's and few other got delayed a tad bit.

Back
Top Bottom