OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Bkals, something like this maybe?
close.... but think Micheal Redd.........
wink.gif

i wish there was a HOH around me
ohwell.gif

There will be.

Nike/FTL have 50 or so stores planned to open over the next three years.

There was a story about the planned HOH back in May, and it kinda flew under theradar, as none of us knew that the HOH was going to be selling PE's or limited-type one-off's. To be honest, with Footlocker in the mix, I wasexpecting the same old lameness that FTL's "House of Hoops" and Nike/20 branded shoes have been.

(from the article): Stores are planned in New York, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles.

Safe to assume that those five cities will hold the first couple of HOH's.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Knicks colored AZKIII? anyone?
Wrong side of the World.

MaZe
Yeah dude hit me up...I know AZKIII is coming out but not what colorways We will hear from MAZE since he works wit these HOH cats on this.

HOH doesnt do Phone orders...

If HS V's come out, i ll take an 11 in each...

and i just lost a pair of Matrix's on ebay by $1....sucks....

Damn no phone orders. They better open up HOH LA soon so I can cop some PEs here. Hopefully they will still have a few pairs left for LA when they open.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

HOH doesnt do Phone orders...

If HS V's come out, i ll take an 11 in each...

and i just lost a pair of Matrix's on ebay by $1....sucks....
Indeed, size 9 here please. Chicago HOH would be great.

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL RELEASE THE KOBE III P.E ON 12/22... THE P.E COLOR WAY IS THE LAKER COLOR AND ONLY HOUSE OF HOOPS AND CHINA WILL CARRY THIS COLORWAY. IN ADDITION IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED KOBE BRYANT HIMSELF WILL BE ON ATTENDANCE FOR HE'S P.E RELEASE ON 12/22 AND ONLY AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS. THE FIRST14 PAIRS OF KOBE III P.E SOLD WILL GET A PERSONAL AUTOGRAPH FROM KOBE HIMSELF ON THAT DAY(and no B.S). AND NO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE TIME WHEN HE'LL BETHERE.

Originally Posted by WP2783

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL RELEASE THE KOBE III P.E ON 12/22... THE P.E COLOR WAY IS THE LAKER COLOR AND ONLY HOUSE OF HOOPS AND CHINA WILL CARRY THIS COLOR WAY.
You are probably reading the color code, but, its not a Laker colorway. It is Laker-esque, but its not a Laker colorway. Laker's colors areVarsity Purple/Canyon Gold/White, unless something has changed, these arent that color.

But you are right about the China thing...

MaZe

MaZe

Wow, launch at HOH and a exclusive. Also autograph. A Laker colorway a Asia exclusive. Wow. Now I know we won't be getting any good colorways if the Lakercolorway is an Asia exclusive.

OK this is the first time I've been in this thread since I don't live anywhere near NYC or plan on going there any time in the forseeable future.
So let me get this straight - the HoH sells PE's in regular sizes? How limited are these? Is there any way to get them other than going there or havingsomeone in NYC hook you up?

WELL I KNOW IM NOT COLOR BLIND THE P.E COLOR WAY IS THE LAKER COLOR I SAW THEM MYSELF AT A NIKE MEETING WITH THE P.E DESIGNER HIMSELF. AND I WAS TOLD THE LAKERCOLOR WAY IS ALSO THE CHINA EDITION..

Ru, Bkals, Slim. it is supposed to be patent all over. difficult to replicate with photoshop.

Slim, i havent seen anything different then whats been posted on NT. Everybody thought the same thing last yearwhen i did the IVs.
and thanks for your comments. Hopefully one day I will be there...

WELL I KNOW IM NOT COLOR BLIND THE P.E COLOR WAY IS THE LAKER COLOR I SAW THEM MYSELF AT A NIKE MEETING WITH THE P.E DESIGNER HIMSELF. AND I WAS TOLD THE LAKER COLOR WAY IS ALSO THE CHINA EDITION..

Thanks for the info WP2783. Apperciate it. So is the Laker colorway ZK3 releasing at HOH different from the China edition? Like is it going to be a PE withKobe's crest or something? What is the other colorway releasing other than the Laker colorway?

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

would Kobe sign my Jordans? seriously...
He will sign first 14 pairs of ZK3s and unless you can find him after he signs the 3s then he will probably.

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL RELEASE THE KOBE III P.E ON 12/22... THE P.E COLOR WAY IS THE LAKER COLOR AND ONLY HOUSE OF HOOPS AND CHINA WILL CARRY THIS COLOR WAY. IN ADDITION IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED KOBE BRYANT HIMSELF WILL BE ON ATTENDANCE FOR HE'S P.E RELEASE ON 12/22 AND ONLY AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS. THE FIRST 14 PAIRS OF KOBE III P.E SOLD WILL GET A PERSONAL AUTOGRAPH FROM KOBE HIMSELF ON THAT DAY(and no B.S). AND NO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE TIME WHEN HE'LL BE THERE.

Wait a sec.... 14 pairs not 24 pairs? Is that a typo?

Back
Top Bottom