OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

THE CTK AND FAIRFAX SOLDIERS ARE ON MARQUEESOLE.COM FOR 249.99 !

WP - WHEN KOBE SIGNS THE SHOES NEXT WEEK SATURDAY ARE U ALLOWED TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM? IM NOT GONNNA STAND IN LINE FOR HOURS AND I CANT TAKE A PICTURE WITHKOBE HELLS NO!

MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

NEW commercial for HOH on TV.....saw the kobe 3 and lebron 5 on there....terry crews on there preaching........
eek.gif
eek.gif
at a kobe shoe getting on acommercial

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

THE CTK AND FAIRFAX SOLDIERS ARE ON MARQUEESOLE.COM FOR 249.99 !

WP - WHEN KOBE SIGNS THE SHOES NEXT WEEK SATURDAY ARE U ALLOWED TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM? IM NOT GONNNA STAND IN LINE FOR HOURS AND I CANT TAKE A PICTURE WITH KOBE HELLS NO!

MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80
Of course you can take pictures. It's not like we're taking pictures of some confidential that we would get arrested for. We're just takingpictures of shoes. lol

Man can we get a house of hoops out here in LOS ANGELES man we like kicks out here too ... I thought that the fox hills mall footlocker was gonna be the oneout here but i guess i was wrong ... oh well guess ill just do it with my other connects ....

Yeah a LA one is going to be made. Hopefully soon and not as far as Fox Hills. I think the one in Beverly Hills on Melrose will be the one.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

its wack...a commercial talking about signature shoes and not one jordan in sight

It's not like sig shoes don't exist outside of Jordan Brand though.

is the sz11 durant (yellow white) still available in HOH? can anyone help me to pickup a pair? will pay handling+shipping
smile.gif

What are the next set of PE's that are to be released, I mean, other than that Kobe crap? They did the Zoom BB's, they did the Max Elites and TeamSoldiers. It seems that they are working their way through the window, Dirks are up there, along with Sugar Ray's and Deron Williams.

What's the deal?

this house of hoops !%$! is rediculous
why would they ever release pes to the public....stupid if you ask me

and people need to lay off the hate on sole....he isnt doin anything wrong

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

Money? Revenue? Keeping those resellers who make 4 times the amount from bank rolling on Nike?

All seem like pretty good reasons to me.

Poof, shut up, don't you have pictures to be stealing for your e-friends? You of all people shouldn't be mad. They finally make PE's in size 6Y soyou can fit them and stop having to annoy people for mens size PE's. We live in a capitalist market, Nike has been watching reseller's making livingsoff of pairs that were given away for free, it's time for them to get theirs. It also gives people who don't know how to get PE's chances to getpairs that they coulkd only dream about getting.

Nike... You get the DK stamp of approval for this.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Poof, shut up, don't you have pictures to be stealing for your e-friends? You of all people shouldn't be mad. They finally make PE's in size 6Y so you can fit them and stop having to annoy people for mens size PE's. We live in a capitalist market, Nike has been watching reseller's making livings off of pairs that were given away for free, it's time for them to get theirs. It also gives people who don't know how to get PE's chances to get pairs that they coulkd only dream about getting.

Nike... You get the DK stamp of approval for this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Lucky NY people. There fking better be a LA launch for the ZK3s at Niketown or the Point again.

Back
Top Bottom