Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Utter and complete madness.

My last time out to PG Plaza was the Jordan XIX Release at DTLR and the Unexpected Melo Jordan II release next door at Shoe CIty.

4 yes please.

I remember that Like an idiot I went after the 19's

I heard they're gonna remodel the world footlocker and turn that into the HOH...who knows though
Someone explain to me what makes this place a destination spot?
location, location, location. that mall has and will always be a goldmine for the sneaker industry. the numbers both non-national/national chainsput up are amazing
eek.gif

^
Truth.

Since the very early 80s... Before it even had a food court or legit stores, it was straight G.C. Murphy and shoe stores... And parking lot drama...

good thing is that you are not allowed to camp at that mall so CAMPERS CANT CAMP...and that area is not the hood

I think its a good move, Even though I don't agree with some of yall callin PG Plaza 'Hood', It will be a zoo there on releasedates nonetheless, survival of the fittest tho, if you scared take your %%% home
laugh.gif

Probably jus a coincidence but the footlocker in Wheaton Plaza has been closed down for the last month or so for remodeling...

They got the lil temp store down the hall setup, $$#% would b sweet if a HOH was comein there as well
eek.gif
..Doubt it tho

Are there multiple HOH's in NYC or just 1 ?

They could put an HoH at Mondawin for the Bmore folks...

One in Military Circle Mall for the VA Beach folks.. and the Following to service the DMV area and not worry about GOOD stuff sitting..

Iverson Mall
PG Plaza
Tysons Corner
Potomac Mills

but just at the HoH's they have now.. they are merely Footlocker Boutiques... nothing Major. The above locales could get a 32 or 48 pair run and sell outof almost every decent release.

But that makes too much sense.

laugh.gif
CharmCity pretty much summed up how I feel about HOH glad to see it come to the area but I'm not about to be sleeping in a tent outside PG Plaza justfor some exclusive foams

also would have been nice if they picked a more central location or somewhere in the city BUT on the other hand I understand why they went with PG Plaza and itis a great location since it's been known for kicks for a long time.

Thats a great place..Cant wait for them to open..Tired of traveling to NY to get no love..

They SHOULD put an HoH at Mondawin for the Bmore folks...

on another note, pg should be open any week now. hoping there will be some royals for the opening.
nerd.gif

They SHOULD put an HoH at Mondawin for the Bmore folks...

on another note, pg should be open any week now. hoping there will be some royals for the opening.
nerd.gif

so is it gonna be in the footlocker? i heard it was gonna be where the circuit city used to be

I'm ready.....Pg plaza's prolly one of my favorite malls in the area...i think they picked the right place for it..I woulda liked to seen what onewoulda did in georgtown.

I'm prayin for some pearl foams... I know it ain't likely, just hopin... Any foams would be clutch, to be honest...
Anybody have solid info on a soft or grand opening? I see a possible NT mini-invasion on that day, lol...

it will be in the footlocker in the mall, you can see where it is supposed to be in the store

Unless a retro of the carbon fiber FPIs are in store, you'll just see me there on 50% off day like always.
laugh.gif

^^ Funny you say that cause I told Dev he should have told the PLMs that was a shoe that should come out.. lol

Thats crazy

I live literally right across the street from PGP. If I still had the funds for shoes I'd probably be in heaven right now but nah.. I'll let yall havethat.

But wait, is HOH a separate entity/store or is it just a section in FTL?

Back
Top Bottom