Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Anyone what the linup is gonna be opening day? isnt that the day the BRON 7s come out?

nerd.gif
I believe it is...

this is perfect!

hit PG Plaza for the opening and then slide down to DC for the everyday pple anniversary party! free food drinks and more!

adhqo9.jpg

So... my questions isn't if Hoh will be HOT.. BUT will HoH put out something that is exclusive to DMV? A pair of Nats or Wizards or Skins Hypers or such?

Perhaps some GTown, or Maryl----skerp.. they went UA.... So that leaves...

Old Dominion? VCU? Richmond?

GDub?

Oh man.. I guess we will just keep getting Foams...lol

I see the update states that HoH will open this Saturday @ 10am...however Ive talked to a couple of employees at the footlocker and I keep hearing Sunday, the25th...
anyone hearing the same???

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i wonder if they will ever open one up in DC.
Man, PGP is D.C. in the shoe world, real talk.
laugh.gif

Been since I started, back in '85 or so...
Never questioned what the shoe world considered D.C., only care for having a HoH that is a short cab ride away since I don't drive nor do Ilive by a metro station.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

They should be releasing the Lebron VII's.

But dont take my word on that.
pimp.gif
If that is the only noteworthy shoe that they have it would be a very sad day for HOH openings! BUT I am sure they will have more then that.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

I see the update states that HoH will open this Saturday @ 10am...however Ive talked to a couple of employees at the footlocker and I keep hearing Sunday, the 25th...
anyone hearing the same???

well i asked the manager and he told me the 24th so idk then. atleast its this weekend right lol

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I wish it was sunday.....I will be at Hampton homecoming..oh well...I will catch it Sunday either way

Your lucky day.........

Just last week, Houston, Texas got its second House of Hoops location, and now Hyattsville, Maryland is getting one too. This Sunday, October 25th, the existing Foot Locker store in the Mall at Prince Georges will open an in-store HOH.

Washington Wizard Caron Butler will be on hand from 2-4 PM, meeting and greeting. There is also slated to be some rare kicks on hand, though no exactrelease information has been given just yet. Given the Wizards' on-going rivalry with the Cavaliers, don't expect to see Caron shopping for the LeBron VII, even on its big releaseweekend.

We're sure Prince George locals Kevin Durant andWale are happy about the news. Aren't you?
laugh.gif

Are they gonna have tennis ball hypermax's thats all i want. I am def gonna swing through though on sunday. Caron Butler is supposed to make an appearence.MAybe Some gucci dunks gonna be there?

^Both of those kicks are relatively available in the DMV... I'm sure u can find both by having a DTLR/SC/SZ employee or manager (preferably) do a simplestore search for you... Neither shoe is that exclusive, HOH will hopefully get better kicks ::cough:: foams::cough... Sadly the LBJ Vii's will prob be thehighlight of the day (besides Tuff Juice stopping by)...

I consider the HoH opening to be an Oversized Major or Commonwealth with less boxes and less Hats with C on it. No hit on either shop...

But both stores get exclusives in different things.. HoH will provide Hope Like Obama but the reality that there is still more that could be done will bethere.

IF I were Nike I would have assigned a PLM to do each region of or even better a PLM for each HoH who is FROM the citites and can identify with what will sellwell there in each and every model.

The PLM will be their weight and salary in Gold if they can produce what the people want and keep sell outs going. Stuff going on sale isn't going to helpanyone.

Back
Top Bottom