Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

I was at HoH this past week for the Bred XX3s...It was sheer madness!
Luckily I managed to score my size 11s.

^
sick.gif
no thanks

What the heck did they do with these?? I thought it was supposed to be more white based???

Is that a separate release??

Good lord... at least make em black and green then....
eyes.gif

well the og pictures posted on footlocker unlocked seem to be a home based pe colorway. the ones that acutally released were the xmas day pe minus the redlaces.

DID These sell out at HOH NY? I was looking to make the drive down tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

DID These sell out at HOH NY? I was looking to make the drive down tomorrow morning.
No they did not sell out. they were taken off the floor... The rest will be sold today Dec 27th, when the store opens...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ugh - white Ray Ray > those Ray Rays
true on that flint...

did anyone read the article on www.sneakerfiles.com about the Melo M5 Olympic releases?

Houseof Hoops by Footlocker is an extremely mismanaged micro chain of stores. Both storeemployees and upper management are resellers. I would never expect to find any heat at the House of Hoops. Instead, I would save my time and searcheBay for the special makeups and colorways they have in Air Jordans and Nike shoes.

haha... i think someones had a bad experience at HOH......
laugh.gif

Tomorrow, December 27, 2008, all three HoH locations will make available two exclusive colorways of the Air Jordan Melo M5. The first of these colorways wasseen on Carmelo Anthony's feet over the summer when USA won the gold medal in Olympic basketball in Beijing. This colorway features a white patent leather toebox, a navy midsole and the typical Melo M5 sidepattern in a navy and white print. Also included on this colorway is the USA Basketball logo and the date of the opening ceremony, 8/8/08, on the tongue. Thesecond colorway of the AJ Melo M5 yields the away colors of the Denver Nuggets. Featuring a black patent leather tongue, a university blue midsole, and a sidepattern consisting of maize and university blue, this pair will definitely match with that Denver Nuggets' jersey you have in your closet. Both colorwayswill drop tomorrow at all three HoH locations.

Is it just me... or do these HOH PE's not really excite you?

Saw both of the Melo M5 C/Ws...

I can honestly say, for once, the GR colorways are better than the exclusives.

Originally Posted by andypark713

did anyone read the article on www.sneakerfiles.com about the Melo M5 Olympic releases?

Houseof Hoops by Footlocker is an extremely mismanaged micro chain of stores. Both store employees and upper management are resellers. I would never expect to find any heat at the House of Hoops. Instead, I would save my time and search eBay for the special makeups and colorways they have in Air Jordans and Nike shoes.

haha... i think someones had a bad experience at HOH......
laugh.gif
I heard that somewhere else too... but I think they were talkin about the NY HoH location. So far I havent heard anything like that about ChiHoH.

so which shoes dropped today? ray allen's 2.5 and melo's m5? any other shoes that released at the HOH today?

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

so which shoes dropped today? ray allen's 2.5 and melo's m5? any other shoes that released at the HOH today?
Those were the only new shoes I noticed Sat night.

Back
Top Bottom