Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Scottie Pippen and Ron Harper will be around this weekend. So will Kanye, Lupe Fiasco, Common. Also, a bunch of Chicago Bulls will be around too.

The head of Jordan brand was there this morning. Got to talk to him , he was freakin' awesome and was wearing some KILLER Jordan IX Olive Fusions. He saidthey'll be releasing at HoH exclusively in the near future as a limited shoe. I told him I had high hopes for the brand now that he was at the helm. I hadno qualms about telling Astor how I feel about Gentry and he respected my opinion.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Scottie Pippen and Ron Harper will be around this weekend. So will Kanye, Lupe Fiasco, Common. Also, a bunch of Chicago Bulls will be around too.
is this confermed??
if it is we could finally see those air yezzys that were spossed to drop in nov. and maybe some exclusive pippens or j'z

^
probably so...
you'll probably get the HOH exclusive Pippen 2
they were here at HOHLA for the first 2 days or so including the "party"

^those pippens are still collecting dust there....they are a new retro too, i guess nike didnt learn anything when they hit Ross Clearance racks last retro

dang! scottiein da house! do you know when?

Originally Posted by air23forlife

dang! scottiein da house! do you know when?

Yeah I need to know some times! I'm going to be in the city all weekend.

^
if the mall has a website or something check it out..
the hohla (beverly center mall) had the times up on their website for the events and such.

yeah,
google search the name of the Mall it is inside,
go to their website, and see if they have an events section.

I went to the beverly center website for the la release.

I love Astor.... dude is as real as they come at Nike.

Used to be Head of Sport Culture and was a great selection to be over at Jordan...

This is all I could find

BATH & BODY WORKS
Antibacterial Soaps: $3 each

DTLR
Get a 10% off coupon by copying/pasting this link:
http://www.dtlr.com/email...tores/coupon_noriver.html

EXPRESS
Buy 1 pant get 1 50% off

HOUSE OF HOOPS
NOW OPEN!!

JC PENNEY OPTICAL
JC Penney Optical's Biggest Contact Lens Sale of the Year!
All major brands on sale! November 15th - 30th, 2008.
(SEE OPTICIAN FOR DETAILS)

JC PENNEY
3-day Veteran's Day Sale / November 11-13
Extra 15% off when you use your JC Penney card. Stop in and ask any sales associate how easy it is to open JC Penney account.

JIMMY JAZZ
Now Open!

LANE BRYANT
DoUbLe SaViNgS!
Get $50 Real Women Dollar$ for every $50 you spend No Exclusions, Buy what you want! Ask an associate for details.

STEVE & BARRY'S
Everything in store - $6.98 and up

When HOHLA opened, beverly center's website had it under their events section
stating the grand opening was set for the 9th i believe (of oct) at 8 a.m
and the following day from 4-9 the grand opening Party was taking place...
perhaps call the HOH and ask for any details if they've surfaced yet.

just got back - snagged some UK HDs and met the staff...very cool cats.

they got a TON of Jordan s**t there, tons - a 3rd of the store is devoted to him...

thursday new Spizikes releasing, Saturday there will be the Kobe 4-Pack

WOW...nice to you know can just drop in and still scoop up a non-gr cw w/o camping!!! but then again, the rice hd's sat for a little while after the grandopenning. HoH LA has a bunch of junk jordans on their shelves too...collecting dust mites...haha

Originally Posted by shaqrules

WOW...nice to you know can just drop in and still scoop up a non-gr cw w/o camping!!! but then again, the rice hd's sat for a little while after the grand openning. HoH LA has a bunch of junk jordans on their shelves too...collecting dust mites...haha

true, but the spizikes are gonna be MAD limited, dont think you'll have to camp - but showing up early thursday would probably be a good thing....

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

they got a TON of Jordan s**t there, tons - a 3rd of the store is devoted to him...

I heard Wed for the Spizike, not Thu....it looks good. As for the Kobe Energy Pack on Saturday, thats great news.....the other release didn't mean anythngto me!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

I heard Wed for the Spizike, not Thu....it looks good. As for the Kobe Energy Pack on Saturday, thats great news.....the other release didn't mean anythingto me!

Back
Top Bottom