Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

Another loss man.
30t6p3b.gif
At least my Ducks are crushing Arizona right now. 
smokin.gif

BTW, can we get an edit to the title?
(4-11) Next game vs OKC 11/28/10

Sorry for not updating this thread, I've been a bit busy.

But this was a good win. At this point I don't know in what direction I want this team to go.

It's obvious we can't attract big name free agents here( don't know why), it seems like our only chance of getting a star is through the draft.

But this was a good win. At this point I don't know in what direction I want this team to go.

It's obvious we can't attract big name free agents here( don't know why), it seems like our only chance of getting a star is through the draft.

Originally Posted by blackxme

If Yao Ming didn't pick up his option the Rockets would have enough money to sign two max players right? Bosh didn't want to play at home (Texas) and went to the Heat because of LeBron and Wade. Other than LeBron and Wade really, there weren't really max deserving players last summer. Not sure if Amare and Boozer would have changed the Rockets fortune this season. After missing out on the LeBron, the Rockets signed Scola and Lowry to big contracts.

Morey also traded Ariza for Lee.   

Should the Rockets go after Melo now? With Yao injured, they have no franchise player at all and Melo has surprised me with his overall play this season. But I doubt Melo wants to come to Houston. 

Should have pushed hard for the CP3 trade last season when he was still injured and Collison was still around... 

If Yao Ming didn't pick up his option the Rockets would have enough money to sign two max players right? Bosh didn't want to play at home (Texas) and went to the Heat because of LeBron and Wade. Other than LeBron and Wade really, there weren't really max deserving players last summer. Not sure if Amare and Boozer would have changed the Rockets fortune this season. After missing out on the LeBron, the Rockets signed Scola and Lowry to big contracts.

Morey also traded Ariza for Lee.   

Should the Rockets go after Melo now? With Yao injured, they have no franchise player at all and Melo has surprised me with his overall play this season. But I doubt Melo wants to come to Houston. 

Should have pushed hard for the CP3 trade last season when he was still injured and Collison was still around... 

Should the Rockets go after Melo now?
I think they should. We don't have a player to revolve the franchise around and Melo could be the perfect player.
Also, I know it won't happen but
Spoiler [+]
CP3 and Melo in 2011 off season??
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Should the Rockets go after Melo now?
I think they should. We don't have a player to revolve the franchise around and Melo could be the perfect player.
Also, I know it won't happen but
Spoiler [+]
CP3 and Melo in 2011 off season??
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Another $!%!%@! loss

But as I've said the only way to get superstar is through the draft.
Right now it looks as though Yao is done. Dude just can't get on the floor.
Melo isn't really an option unless of course we get back to .500 by the trade deadline but Morey won't make that trade unless Melo agrees to an extension( which he won't). Although Morey could gamble,
trade all our assets and bank on swaying Melo to stay in Houston.

It's sad to say this but I'm looking forward to the draft. The Yao era is over as far as I'm concerned.

This thread is depressing
laugh.gif

Another $!%!%@! loss

Melo isn't really an option unless of course we get back to .500 by the trade deadline but Morey won't make that trade unless Melo agrees to an extension( which he won't). Although Morey could gamble,

It's sad to say this but I'm looking forward to the draft. The Yao era is over as far as I'm concerned.

laugh.gif

Situation is looking dire... We need to rebuild in the draft, let the young dudes get their minutes in and see from there...
30t6p3b.gif

Situation is looking dire... We need to rebuild in the draft, let the young dudes get their minutes in and see from there...
30t6p3b.gif

Another $!%!%@! loss

laugh.gif
If the Rockets want to start over now. Best to trade all the big contracts for Melo and hope he doesn't sign that big extension as well. Lol.

Another $!%!%@! loss

laugh.gif
If the Rockets want to start over now. Best to trade all the big contracts for Melo and hope he doesn't sign that big extension as well. Lol.

We got the Lakers tonight, they've been struggling. Maybe we can.....be competitive. 

We got the Lakers tonight, they've been struggling. Maybe we can.....be competitive. 

Back
Top Bottom