I been busy as of late.

pimp.gif
to everybody in here though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Right?

I should bring back the Chuck Wagon

Terrible start for the Rockets this season, but I hate it when they lose to the Lakers even more
30t6p3b.gif

Get a W tonight Houston

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Right?

I should bring back the Chuck Wagon

Terrible start for the Rockets this season, but I hate it when they lose to the Lakers even more
30t6p3b.gif

Get a W tonight Houston

Chase needs to find his stroke, and AB needs to hurry back. Lowry got paid and is slacking off

Chase needs to find his stroke, and AB needs to hurry back. Lowry got paid and is slacking off

Shane %+%#@#% Battier 
pimp.gif

And anyone else impressed with the way Hill has been playing? I'm glad Rick is giving him playing time.

Shane %+%#@#% Battier 
pimp.gif

And anyone else impressed with the way Hill has been playing? I'm glad Rick is giving him playing time.

Yeah, it's about time Hill is getting minutes.

Great W tonight. Maybe they can finally get on a roll, with Yao coming back soon

Yeah, it's about time Hill is getting minutes.

Great W tonight. Maybe they can finally get on a roll, with Yao coming back soon

Battier brought the flamethrower tonight
eek.gif

I agree black Hill is showing some confidence, he didn't back down from Gasol...

Courtney is wreckless out there but I like it
laugh.gif
pause

Battier brought the flamethrower tonight
eek.gif

I agree black Hill is showing some confidence, he didn't back down from Gasol...

Courtney is wreckless out there but I like it
laugh.gif
pause

even though this season has sucked big time, its always good to get a dub against the Lakers.

shane-battier.jpg

even though this season has sucked big time, its always good to get a dub against the Lakers.

shane-battier.jpg

pimp.gif
what a win. Against the ones who started our fail slide at that too. When is Brooks coming back?

Back
Top Bottom