Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

pimp.gif
what a win. Against the ones who started our fail slide at that too. When is Brooks coming back?

This dude Ron called up 1560thegame( sports radio station in Houston) after the game pretending to be Luis Scola 
laugh.gif

http://thegame.podbean.com/category/nuno-and-raheel-show/

I still got love for Ron despite his horrible shot selection while with the Rockets.

As far as AB's return look for December 10.
[h1][/h1]
Brooks, who has been out with a sprained ankle since Nov. 6, said his target date is Dec. 10 against the Bucks in Milwaukee.

"The conditioning will be fine," Brooks said. "I've been on the bike pedaling and running on the treadmill. Going straight and running isn't a problem as much as lateral stuff and stopping. I'm pretty good at running straight. The energy is there. I'm just concerned about the ankle."

Wednesday became an important day in Brooks rehabilitation process.

"Taking a dribble and shooting, It's probably the second day I've done that," Brooks said. "It's better than (Tuesday). The little movement, shooting lay-ups, that's a little different. The first time I'm doing that. We'll see how it works and it feels (Thursday). It's getting better each day. I can feel it and that's good."

This dude Ron called up 1560thegame( sports radio station in Houston) after the game pretending to be Luis Scola 
laugh.gif

http://thegame.podbean.com/category/nuno-and-raheel-show/

I still got love for Ron despite his horrible shot selection while with the Rockets.

As far as AB's return look for December 10.
[h1][/h1]
Brooks, who has been out with a sprained ankle since Nov. 6, said his target date is Dec. 10 against the Bucks in Milwaukee.

"The conditioning will be fine," Brooks said. "I've been on the bike pedaling and running on the treadmill. Going straight and running isn't a problem as much as lateral stuff and stopping. I'm pretty good at running straight. The energy is there. I'm just concerned about the ankle."

Wednesday became an important day in Brooks rehabilitation process.

"Taking a dribble and shooting, It's probably the second day I've done that," Brooks said. "It's better than (Tuesday). The little movement, shooting lay-ups, that's a little different. The first time I'm doing that. We'll see how it works and it feels (Thursday). It's getting better each day. I can feel it and that's good."

as much as i hated shane since his days at duke...gotta give him credit for doing my team dirty last night. hes everything you need in a role player

as much as i hated shane since his days at duke...gotta give him credit for doing my team dirty last night. hes everything you need in a role player

Lowry with a jumpshot?! Shiiiiiiiiiet

We take on a struggling Chicago team hopefully we can make it three in a row.

Lowry with a jumpshot?! Shiiiiiiiiiet

We take on a struggling Chicago team hopefully we can make it three in a row.

i'm trying not to get too excited, but with yao and brooks coming back (hopefully) in the next week, we'll finally have our whole team together for the first time all season. during the offseason, i thought we had a legit squad and great backups. hopefully they can start putting it all together now and get back into the thick if things in the west.

i'm trying not to get too excited, but with yao and brooks coming back (hopefully) in the next week, we'll finally have our whole team together for the first time all season. during the offseason, i thought we had a legit squad and great backups. hopefully they can start putting it all together now and get back into the thick if things in the west.

can't believe we blew that lead against the bulls. i really wish someone would have fouled rose instead of letting him get that 3 pointer off.

can't believe we blew that lead against the bulls. i really wish someone would have fouled rose instead of letting him get that 3 pointer off.

Apparently they were told to foul but failed to do so.
grin.gif

Either way you have to make your damn free throws.

These next few string of games should be wins, but nothing is guaranteed with this team.

Apparently they were told to foul but failed to do so.
grin.gif

Either way you have to make your damn free throws.

These next few string of games should be wins, but nothing is guaranteed with this team.

Everyone seems to be crushing the Pistons so hopefully we do so too. 
laugh.gif

Oh, and also looking forward to Yao and AB's return.

Everyone seems to be crushing the Pistons so hopefully we do so too. 
laugh.gif

Oh, and also looking forward to Yao and AB's return.

Back
Top Bottom