Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Running Ultimate-X2.V9 by Abusalza http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=507281
2lux36.jpg

or2c76.jpg

2w2rhwl.jpg

14dd7ae.jpg

I really like what he did with it, I really only mess with his ROM's, I've tried out maybe 2 other developers. Hopefully he gets the Touch Pro 2 haha, I think he has the Diamond 2 as of now. I like the Mega Manilla 2D and the notification manager. I think he took out Opera Mobile and left only IE8. Doesn't matter since I use Skyfire but I want to try Opera 9.7

Chico sucks that the screen got all messed up. I know someone else who has the Tilt and it recently broke, I think they dropped or something, dont exactly remember.

Also I have Dorthoy Browser beta, haven't checked it out yet. He included Microsoft Tag. And if you have WM6.5 I'm sure you are are of MyPhone.

I really like 6.5 so far, I'm glad to see Microsoft is putting some effort into their mobile section, it's about time though.
How does it run on the tilt? snappy? any lags?

Im currently runnin energy off a touch pro. Also good looks on the myphone, I had but neva even looked at it. Testin it out as we speak.

So far it is running pretty good, rather smooth. I was having a few bugs with his X2.V8 ROM. Myphone is def convenient, it backs up the sd card too. I'mgonna do a back up in a bit since I just put the ROM on last night.

AT&T HTC Touch Pro2 Listed as "Tilt2" & Coming Soon?
Posted by CJ Lippstreu
Sunday, August 9th at 05:05 PM

Here's something that should put a smile on AT&T subscribers' faces, a leaked image showing that the HTC Touch Pro2 (labeled Tilt2) is being prepared for launch. There are two separate entries for the device on the list of pre-launch items, one with and another without a camera. There's no date attached, so we're not quite sure how soon it'll be ready for release. Another HTC unit listed is the Pure, which is believed to be the HTC Snap.

It sure isn't as juicy as some of the recent content we've come across for the Sprint, Verizon and T-mobile versions, but it's visual evidence that AT&T is preparing the device to some degree. Any predictions on a release date?

atttilt2.jpg

New Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 Pics Show 3.5mm Jack!
Posted by CJ Lippstreu
Sunday, August 9th at 10:05 PM

Earlier this week, we saw video of a Verizon Touch Pro2 sporting a 3.5mm headphone jack. We don't have video this time, but Engadget has released an image that clearly shows the Sprint TP2 with a 3.5mm jack as well. It's been a hot topic on many forums, but this proof should put the 3.5mm jack debate to rest.

With a release date finally in mind and confirmation of a 3.5mm jack, Sprint subscribers should be fairly content this week. Enjoy the new pics below...

(Via: Engadget)

Sprinttp2pics.JPG

Heres some unboxing footage...Pretty Nice courtesy of Phonedog
pimp.gif

I have a Question though, I'm planning on getting the phone Wednesday , are there any music remote control headsets (the ones with the Play/pause, changetrack buttons) that HTC carry?? I appreciate it greatly for whoever helps out

More AT&T Touch Pro2 (aka Tilt2) Spy Shots--with Windows Mobile 6.5! Posted by Chuong Nguyen August 10th, 2009 at 12:40 AM The TouchPro2 is getting a coming soon feeling, and the good news is that the feeling is expected on all four major carriers. Before we get into the gory AT&Tversion, let's do a quick recap: 1. Sprint is expecting their baby on September 3 with a 3.5 mm headphone jack. 2. We're still setting our sites onT-Mobile as first out the gates with a August 12th launch. 3. Verizon Wireless will be going to get its launch in September as well, with a 3.5 mm headphoneport for multimedia fanatics. Now, onto the fun stuff. The AT&T version, being chromed out, sports a shortcut for MediaNet on the keyboard for thosewilling to fork over a minimum of $30 for Ma Bell's PDA data plan. Launch date is still up in the air, but we're guessing AT&T's going to becalling its version the Tilt2, in honor of the TyTN II being dubbed the Tilt on the carrier. No word on whether the Tilt2 will sport a 3.5 mm headphone jacklike its CDMA cousins on Sprint and Verizon Wireless; the unlocked HTC-branded GSM Touch Pro2, however, does not sport the 3.5 mm headphone jack. The keyboardon AT&T's version has evolved a long way since the early mock-up that we saw before with the separate number pad off to the side! Update: As forummember Ramon Trotman points out, this seems to be running Windows Mobile 6.5 as evident from the lock screen. (via: Engadget Mobile
att-touch-pro2-itw-1.jpg
[/quote]

AT&T HTC Touch Pro2 Listed as "Tilt2" & Coming Soon?
Posted by CJ Lippstreu
Sunday, August 9th at 05:05 PM

Here's something that should put a smile on AT&T subscribers' faces, a leaked image showing that the HTC Touch Pro2 (labeled Tilt2) is being prepared for launch. There are two separate entries for the device on the list of pre-launch items, one with and another without a camera. There's no date attached, so we're not quite sure how soon it'll be ready for release. Another HTC unit listed is the Pure, which is believed to be the HTC Snap.

It sure isn't as juicy as some of the recent content we've come across for the Sprint, Verizon and T-mobile versions, but it's visual evidence that AT&T is preparing the device to some degree. Any predictions on a release date?

atttilt2.jpg

New Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 Pics Show 3.5mm Jack!
Posted by CJ Lippstreu
Sunday, August 9th at 10:05 PM

Earlier this week, we saw video of a Verizon Touch Pro2 sporting a 3.5mm headphone jack. We don't have video this time, but Engadget has released an image that clearly shows the Sprint TP2 with a 3.5mm jack as well. It's been a hot topic on many forums, but this proof should put the 3.5mm jack debate to rest.

With a release date finally in mind and confirmation of a 3.5mm jack, Sprint subscribers should be fairly content this week. Enjoy the new pics below...

(Via: Engadget)

Sprinttp2pics.JPG

Needs to hurry up and drop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is gonna be a great phone and popular.

People hitting me up for it already.

yes I will have it for t mobile, att and sprint.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I have a Question though, I'm planning on getting the phone Wednesday , are there any music remote control headsets (the ones with the Play/pause, change track buttons) that HTC carry?? I appreciate it greatly for whoever helps out
nerd.gif
?

seen that phone 60 times now and it just dont do it for me oh well

any new info on the hero
nerd.gif

I will NEVER understand why AT&T always change the keyboard up! Why not have the number row on top instead of havingto use the function key!?
mad.gif

Yea AT&T always does that, but I guess since they did it on the Tilt, it wont be a problem since Im used to it. As for the Hero, there this vid of themarketplace

More pics of the Verizon Touch Pro 2
Email this Story
Posted on Tuesday, Aug 11, 2009 by Phil Nickinson
11 comments »

Filed Under: News; Tags: verizon, touch pro 2, htc

Verizon Touch Pro 2 vs. Sprint Touch Pro

thumb_450_Verizon%20Touch%20Pro%202%201.jpg

Well, it's Tuesday, and you know what that means: Time for more Touch Pro 2 pictures! These are of the Verizon variety and go up against the Sprint Touch Pro. And ppcgeeks poster MrDerrickson even gives us one of the system specs. Peep them, and more shots of the phone itself, after the break.
thumb_350_Verizon%20Touch%20Pro%202%202.jpg

thumb_350_Verizon%20Touch%20Pro%202%203.jpg

thumb_350_Verizon%20Touch%20Pro%202%204.jpg

thumb_350_Verizon%20Touch%20Pr%202%20specs.jpg

thumb_350_Verizon%20Touch%20Pro%202%205.jpg

Touch HD Successor: HTC Leo Leak Reveals a High End HTC Mega Device
Posted by Chuong Nguyen
August 11th, 2009 at 04:49 PM
If you like the Windows button and Home button design leaked on the QVGA low-end HTC Mega device, the HTC Leo should pick your fancy by taking the specs up a notch or two with a WVGA capacitive touchscreen--yes, you read that right: capacitive touch is here! The device will be geared towards multimedia audiences with a snappy Snapdragon chip and a high resolution camera.

Other niceties include a gigantic 8-megapixel resolution camera with autofocus, G-sensor accelerometer, motion sensor, and light sensor, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, micro SD expansion, and a Snapdragon processor for 1 GHz of power.

Could this be the hot update to the Touch HD, which never saw a US release? The device sure is high end enough.

(via: WMPowerUser and HTCpedia)

htcleo.jpg

pimp.gif

Touch HD Successor: HTC Leo Leak Reveals a High End HTC Mega Device
Posted by Chuong Nguyen
August 11th, 2009 at 04:49 PM
If you like the Windows button and Home button design leaked on the QVGA low-end HTC Mega device, the HTC Leo should pick your fancy by taking the specs up a notch or two with a WVGA capacitive touchscreen--yes, you read that right: capacitive touch is here! The device will be geared towards multimedia audiences with a snappy Snapdragon chip and a high resolution camera.

Other niceties include a gigantic 8-megapixel resolution camera with autofocus, G-sensor accelerometer, motion sensor, and light sensor, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, micro SD expansion, and a Snapdragon processor for 1 GHz of power.

Could this be the hot update to the Touch HD, which never saw a US release? The device sure is high end enough.

(via: WMPowerUser and HTCpedia)

htcleo.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif
damn!

This was for the Touch HD

This shouldn't be surprising at all to anyone even remotely familiar with HTC's tendencies, but the Touch HD is officially not ever shipping to America (unless you import, obviously). The news was dropped via a Tweet (of all things), but evidently, the outcry over what we figured was common knowledge has caused some windows to be rattled in the penthouse offices. Another official Tweet followed to thank everyone for "expressing their desire for the HD," with the author noting that "US management now knows there's a grassroots demand for high-end HTCs here." Really, HTC? You needed a flood of angry Twitter comments to understand that Americans would give their second born for a phone like the Touch HD?

[Via WMExperts, thanks to everyone who sent this in]

Update: We've received official word from HTC that they've been really overwhelmed by the "strong" demand for the HD in the States and other markets where no launch has been planned (with that insane display, it seemed like a no-brainer to us!). Sadly, due to the engineering time required to get a North American 3G version in the pipeline, they say they're better off just waiting until the next round of products launches -- hopefully with some extra bands in the radio this time, eh?

Back
Top Bottom