Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Just copped my touch Pro 2...I'm Lovin it!!

The price is actually 279.99$ for a 2-year contract. I don't know what that 350$ tom foolery was about but I'm happy it wasn't correct!!!
happy.gif

The price is actually 279.99$ for a 2-year contract. I don't know what that 350$ tom foolery was about but I'm happy it wasn't correct!!!
happy.gif

It must be that price in store cause online it says $350...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

That's whatsup that you got it.
I wonder when WM6.5 upgrade will come out
Thanks, and yea I wonder as well, it's kinda out there that it didn't ship with 6.5

or a 3.5mm Jack!!
smh.gif
(only real complaint I have though)

I'll be adding another line to my account to order this phone tomorrow, also is the $279 price instore only? I wonder can I talk them into shipping it forfor this price, because my closet t-mobile store is about 45 mins away, and I don't feel like driving

Has anyone else copped for $279
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

new wallpaper & colored slider
sc6wki.jpg

Touch Pro or 2? What ROM is that or is it just Manila 2D?
Regardless it's clean though.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

That phone needs to come to the states

Can someone explain why it isn't????

cuz they be ho'in us G i would give my pinky toe for that phone above
I think it will be coming to the US. HTC did say the next version of the Touch HD would come here. And with the demand for it, how can it not.

its always a high demand for them type of phones ......but they still dont bring them

does the HTC hero have a flash for the cam cuz i take alot of pics in the dark or at night
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

happy.gif
How'd you pull that off? I walked into a T-Mobile store today and it was $350. Didn't try to upgrade so maybe in the system it comes up as$279.99, but the sign says $349.

I was going to add a new line, but eff it I can cop for 450 if I would have added a new line I would have only saved 70 bucks then I would have to go throughthe hassle of canceling the other line.

I got the Htc snap a lil while back.. pretty cool phone.. I hate touch screen, so I chose this instead of the touch pro. but all in all I hate sprint andeverything they stand for so the phone is somewhat bittersweet.
if that didnt make much sense, sorry.. drunk

Idk, it seems like a lot of people who have Sprint and have an HTC phone have had some problem with it.

wow, i just had a terrible dream...i walked into sprint for some reason...and came out with a TP2...worst nightmare i've had in a while!

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

happy.gif
How'd you pull that off? I walked into a T-Mobile store today and it was $350. Didn't try to upgrade so maybe in the system it comes up as $279.99, but the sign says $349.
I don't know whats going on with that. A lot of People on forums went to T-mobile representatives and they said the 2yr contract is 279$. butthe online website is 350$. I wish i could give you a answer but I really don't know.

On a side note, I think I'm going to switch this with a G1, this phone is crazy, but I just think i'd be more comfortable with a G1 again

If you have twitter and are using Twikini, an update was released. Imo this is the best twitter app for WM

Twitter client Twikini updated to 1.2

Twitter client Twikini V 1.2 has been released. While it's not the cheapest (read: free) client out there, it is one of our favorites. Here's what's new in 1.2:

•When you click a Twitpic link, a large version of the photo is shown inside Twikini. No more having to launch a browser.
•You can choose to launch links in Skweezer.
•Twikini can show @replies and DMs by default at startup. Similarly, you can choose to only auto-refresh @'s and DM's.
•Nu på dansk!
•If you scroll to the end of the time line, Twikini will "wrap" back to the top. (Careful: If you're at the top of the time line and hit "up," it'll take you to the bottom of the time line.)
•After replying to a tweet, the time line won't jump back to the top.
•Improved GPS codes and several other bug fixes.
You can install this version right over your old one, but you'll have to re-input your accounts. Twikini is $4.95 and has a 14-day trial. You can find it here.
http://www.trinketsoftware.com/twikini/

I just copped for $516 it should be here by Monday or Tuesday, know I gotta sell this g1 I don't need

More Verizon 'Whitestone' aka Diamond 2 diagrams
Back_panel.png
Front_panel.png

Though deviating from HTC's idea of the Diamond 2, Verizon sure has an idea of what its will look like (dubbed "Whitestone"), and it is basically the Touch Pro 2 sans keyboard, which many have been clamoring for. (Others have rightfully noted that's basically the Touch HD.)

We broke the first the image of what this October-destined device will look like for Verizon and now we have some layout diagrams to boot.

Some things to note are the inclusion of the unique "kickstand" and the stylus, which we're surprised is still there. Also is the dedicated "multimedia" button, which along with said kickstand is making this device very media-centric. And why not with that huge 3.6-inch screen and 5MP camera? Seems spot on. Oh, and how about that 3.5mm jack?
Left_panel.jpg
Bottom_panel.jpg
Right_panel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom