Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by ninjahood

remember that stock android gets updates faster
eek.gif
does that mean if i set my droid eris to android ill get 2.1 faster?!

sarcasm?

can't tell
nerd.gif

frown.gif
guess that means no

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

eek.gif

sarcasm?

can't tell
nerd.gif

frown.gif
guess that means no

You're using an eris, it is by default running android.

i dont think you understand whats he saying

stock android gets updates faster, but android with HTC Sense on top of it, like what the eris has, takes longer to get an update

i dont think there is a way to turn off HTC sense anyways on the eris unless you root

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

CincoSeisDos said:

eek.gif

sarcasm?

can't tell
nerd.gif

frown.gif
guess that means no

You're using an eris, it is by default running android.

i dont think you understand whats he saying

stock android gets updates faster, but android with HTC Sense on top of it, like what the eris has, takes longer to get an update

i dont think there is a way to turn off HTC sense anyways on the eris unless you root
you can turn off sense, all it is is a home replacement.

Why are all these old Android phones getting 2.1 all the sudden? Is it because 2.2 is days away? I'm content with 2.1 on the Evo 4G because Sense UI is that awesome.

Man Im all set to upgrade with the Evo but going from WebOS to Android seems like a step down to me. Im not real familiar with android though.

What NBA TV available for the Android market? Companies need to start making things Android compatible, i.e. docking stations, remote start for my alarm etc.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

What NBA TV available for the Android market? Companies need to start making things Android compatible, i.e. docking stations, remote start for my alarm etc.

theres too many different android phones that are released to make docking stations

in the first half of 2010

there was the nexus one, droid incredible, htc desire, legend, mytouchslide etc

as for remote start alarm, id imagine one is being developed since BB has one now

[h2]Google Voice Invites For Students[/h2]14 May 2010 by David Junior
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

http://
Here’s another good reason to stay in school. Google is giving away Google Voice Invites for everyone with an .edu address. So all you college students and subsequently teachers can head over to Google Voice Student page now and get started.

95fd4_google-voice1.jpg

Usually when you receive a Google Voice invite you can then turn around and invite others, there is no mention of that on the page. This service allows you to receive visual and transcribed voicemail and you can send and receive text messages. It also gives you a new number that you can use right from your Android handset, now you can have a business and a personal line.

Some users have even figured out how to use this service together with other apps to get free calls via their Android handset. This is a really sweet deal, if you’re unfamiliar with Google Voice and its features, here’s a short video on how it works:

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]What the HTC EVO 4G packaging does -- but hopefully won't -- look like[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted May 15th 2010 8:17PM

There are actually days when we envy those who are paid to hawk telephones. Today, for instance, we hear that certain Sprint employees have recently obtained an HTC EVO 4G. However, our jealousy is tempered by the fact that we've already spent considerable quality time with the superphone, and, quite frankly, by the ridiculous packaging you see immediately above. Pardon our french, but it looks like a microwavable food tub. See a pair of close-ups after the break.

[Thanks, Anonymous]

5-15-10-evo4g3.jpg
5-15-10-evo4g2.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

post_icon_comment_tail.gif

Leave A Comment

Facebook

Digg

Google Buzz

Twitter

http://

What other phone does tmobile have right now other than the Nexus One and HD2, that are worthy of renewing my contratct? ( Future phones?)

[h2]Samsung Galaxy S Confirmed For T-Mobile?[/h2]
Posted at 8:14 am EDT, May 14th, 2010 by Kickstar13.

Well, what do we have here? Howard Chui of Howardforums.com fame was lucky enough to get his hands on a Samsung Galaxy S and out of his video, rumors are flying that it’s a T-Mobile variant. The most obvious cause for rumor is the “Media Server Name

Originally Posted by steff55

[h2]Samsung Galaxy S Confirmed For T-Mobile?[/h2]
Posted at 8:14 am EDT, May 14th, 2010 by Kickstar13.

Well, what do we have here? Howard Chui of Howardforums.com fame was lucky enough to get his hands on a Samsung Galaxy S and out of his video, rumors are flying that it’s a T-Mobile variant. The most obvious cause for rumor is the “Media Server Name

^^^ true
laugh.gif

i was at the sprint store today, playing with some andriod phones and i hate the way the sms/mms text message app is.
sick.gif

I wish it was like the Windows Mobile on my TP2.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

^^^ true
laugh.gif

i was at the sprint store today, playing with some andriod phones and i hate the way the sms/mms text message app is.
sick.gif

what didn't you like about it?

^^^ true
laugh.gif

sick.gif

word, da text app is extra fluid on da android.

^^^ true
laugh.gif

sick.gif

i take that back i hate HTC SMS. Andriod sms ui is pretty neat. im an og wm user and im just comfortable with windows sms lol.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

as a Helio user I hope this phone is worth wait. been waiting since december for this phone to atleast have a release date
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

287f6n7.jpg

LOL SO RUTHLESS
I am lost what is the  joke
You lost a long time ago my dude...

^^^ true
laugh.gif

sick.gif

word, da text app is extra fluid on da android.

is there anything you dont like about the N1 or android
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom