Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

cliffnotes for the 4g please?

what's the most basic plan required to get the EVO 4g?
lowest voice minutes
unlimited text
data

i'm deciding whether to sign up for sprint or stay tmobile and get the mytouch slide
The information is on Sprint's website.  I posted a comparison of high end phones earlier in this thread:

15b15b5e6831720c5de19290e41dd0fab100481.jpg

Least expensive plan on Sprint is $80-per-month ($69.99 normal plan plus $10 fee for 4G and no data cap).  You'll get 450 anytime minutes, unlimited N&W minutes, unlimited mobile-to-any-mobile, unlimited messaging, and unlimited data (web, e-mail, etc.).

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

450? *#!?! i burn through my 1000 on t-mobile, no way i can do 450
frown.gif
Who the F are you talking to?! Do you not have N&W and/or mobile-to-mobile??

Originally Posted by illfrozn

450? *#!?! i burn through my 1000 on t-mobile, no way i can do 450
frown.gif
Who the F are you talking to?! Do you not have N&W and/or mobile-to-mobile??
laugh.gif
Rollover minutes ftw
pimp.gif

[h1]HTC HD2 Software Update Now Available on T-Mobile.com![/h1][ Edited ]

Options

05-18-201008:15 AM - last edited on 05-18-201003:45 PM by
admin.gif
ANDREA

A software update for the HTC HD2 is now available bringing several improvements to the HTC HD2’s software experience. In addition to device stability and performance improvements, we’ve also added the MyAccount application for managing your T-Mobile account directly from your device.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
With this upgrade, your HTC HD2 device will be restored back to its factory settings.  Please be aware of the following before installing the update:
  • Ensure that you write down your settings for your e-mail accounts.
  • It is highly recommended that you back up your files. There are several ways to do so.   
               -  Use Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] My Phone before downloading the software upgrade to save:

- Contacts, calendar, tasks, text message, favorites , photos, videos, music and documents
               -  Save your photos, music, documents, and other files to your microSD card or your PC.

-  Contacts stored to device memory will be erased.  Back them up using one of the following:
                                 -  Mobile backup
                                 -  My Phone
                                 -  Adding contacts to your SIM card
                                 -  *Note: Any email account with contacts will be re-synced upon logging back in
  • For any applications that require a sign in, make sure you have access to your password as you’ll need to re-login to the application.
  • If you have rented a movie from BLOCKBUSTER On Demand, your rental will no longer be available after the update, therefore you may wish to watch any rented movies prior to initiating the update. There is not an option to receive credit for the rental or to re-rent the movie without paying the standard fee. You will still have access to your purchased movies, but you will need to download the movie files again. Reminder: A Wi-Fi connection is needed to download movies.
  • If you have downloaded any eBooks from the Barnes & Noble application, you will need to re-download those eBooks upon syncing the application with your Barnes & Noble account. Note: bookmarks will be lost, so remember what page you were on!
  • The HTC HD2 comes bundled with several demo games, including Ferrari GT Evolution, Millionaire 2010, and Prince of Persia. Regrettably, if you have purchased the full versions of one of these games, you will need to re-purchase them at the standard cost following the software update. This is a result of the software update initiating a master reset of the device. Note: this only affects the above listed games and will not affect other games installed on the microSD card.
  • All personalized settings (wallpaper, home screen, etc) will need to be set up again.
Here’s how to install the update on your HTC HD2:
  1. On your PC, visit www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade
  2. Follow the instructions listed under the HTC HD2 image to complete the installation.

looking for some info
nerd.gif

got a contract with tmobile. looking for a new phone. eligible for the full upgrade.

what is the best htc phone out right now for tmobile? nexus one? HD2?

or should i wait a while for a better android phone to come out ?
nerd.gif

appreciate it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

looking for some info
nerd.gif

got a contract with tmobile. looking for a new phone. eligible for the full upgrade.

what is the best htc phone out right now for tmobile? nexus one? HD2?

or should i wait a while for a better android phone to come out ?
nerd.gif

appreciate it
pimp.gif
Some people like Windows Mobile and some don't, some people have also had problems with the HD2 while others haven't. But an update was released today.
The Nexus One has had some 3G issues, Android is more preferred over WM but it comes down to w/e works for you.
HTC is also making a Nexus One Sidekick like phone, info was posted a few pages back.

450? !$*?! i burn through my 1000 on t-mobile, no way i can do 450
frown.gif

I thought the same thing but the 450 only count towards landlines. Free mobile to mobile
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

frown.gif

I thought the same thing but the 450 only count towards landlines. Free mobile to mobile
pimp.gif
I was just about to post this.  I don't think that many people realize that Sprint's mobile to mobile is for any carrier not just Sprint.  I would barely use any of those 450 if I was on that plan.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

frown.gif

pimp.gif
I was just about to post this.  I don't think that many people realize that Sprint's mobile to mobile is for any carrier not just Sprint.  I would barely use any of those 450 if I was on that plan.
So as long as I'm calling a cell phone, on ANY other carrier IE: Tmobile, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint  it 100% FREE? No worries, no hurt no foul, won't take from those 450 minutes that are for landlines ONLY?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

frown.gif

pimp.gif
So as long as I'm calling a cell phone, on ANY other carrier IE: Tmobile, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint  it 100% FREE? No worries, no hurt no foul, won't take from those 450 minutes that are for landlines ONLY?

Yessir, 450 minutes is strictly landlines!!!  M2M for any carrier.

I need that Evo, but I want to hold onto my 30$ plan for as long as possible. If I have to switch, I'm going to be paying over double

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I need that Evo, but I want to hold onto my 30$ plan for as long as possible. If I have to switch, I'm going to be paying over double
technology is gonna leave ya behind....they'll make sure SERO plans are da equivalent of walkin around with just a open line....that touch pro 2 is gonna look like something

outta da stoneage in another year.

Me too.  I been contemplating switching plans for the longest, This TP2 on my SERO is Trash compared to The Evo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

technology is gonna leave ya behind....they'll make sure SERO plans are da equivalent of walkin around with just a open line....that touch pro 2 is gonna look like something

I know, but just the fact I'm on Sero now is going ot make it almost impossible for me to get it below MSRP. RadioShack and BestBuy both have preorder deals for 199$ plus giftcard, but like I said I'm not going to qualify. I could call and try to do the Customer Service YMMV thing where I try 1,000,000 different reps until one finally gives in.

^^ good vid, this phone will be mine. Wonder if i can preorder through sprint directly because they told me I dont have to pay for it up front when it releases, they will just put it on my next bill. Premier customer ftw

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yeeeeeaahhh boy, i can finally get rid of this POS Samsung Instinct, my 2 year contract is ending just as this
bad boy is coming out. Holla.

Quick question though. If i pay the $30 for the hotspot i'm still gonna have to get a wireless router right?

Originally Posted by gabers

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yeeeeeaahhh boy, i can finally get rid of this POS Samsung Instinct, my 2 year contract is ending just as this

Quick question though. If i pay the $30 for the hotspot i'm still gonna have to get a wireless router right?

roll.gif

Nah son the phone will be the router/hotspot.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Originally Posted by gabers

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Nah son the phone will be the router/hotspot.
happy.gif

Good lookin out cub scout!! Bye, bye Instinct hello Evo

I know, but just the fact I'm on Sero now is going ot make it almost impossible for me to get it below MSRP.
how about just buy da phone outright...you already have da SERO plan...just buy da phone full price and keep enjoying those savings..i dunno why u even tripping about paying

full price for da phone when you paying 30 a month for your cellphone service.
laugh.gif

I know, but just the fact I'm on Sero now is going ot make it almost impossible for me to get it below MSRP.
how about just buy da phone outright...you already have da SERO plan...just buy da phone full price and keep enjoying those savings..i dunno why u even tripping about paying

full price for da phone when you paying 30 a month for your cellphone service.
laugh.gif
Doesn't sprint require you to have over a 40 dollar plan to use 3g? or 4g?

Back
Top Bottom