Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

I put in my preorder for the Evo, but I'm starting to have second thoughts already.

Had Sprint for the past few years, not gripes with their service at all...and their prices were the best. I was able to get a 15% discount on my bill from this girl at RadioShack, but I'm not excited about paying the $10 monthly fee for 4G when it's not available in my area. Not to mention I've been reading that T-Mobile (my current carrier) is going to HDSPA+ which is supposed to be much faster than Sprint's signals.

I guess I'm good
pimp.gif
. Just pre-ordered through sprint. Will get it the day of or a few days after. So they say
laugh.gif

Ive had the mytouch slide for about a week now. Its amazing so far. TMO just announced a june 2nd release date.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Attention all sprint fans i have an EVO 4G right now and this phone is
pimp.gif
x1,000,000 if you have not preordered you will be sorry!
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Attention all sprint fans i have an EVO 4G right now and this phone is
pimp.gif
[/font]
[/font]

I hate you.
devil.gif

The phone is hot fam 4g doesn't work yet but that snapdragon works like a charm with 3g the camera is overrated but the 720p camcorder is nice.

I've always been a firm supporter of physical keyboards but watching that walk-through video, I think I might make the switch when it comes time to get a new phone down the line. Although I'm thrilled with my BB 9700, Android and HTC have been incredibly impressive.

^^The keyboard is really big on the EVO 4G so you shouldn't have a problem at all adjusting i've used iphones bb's and android phones and I cant honestly say I type faster with touchscreen phones.

pimp.gif
[/font]
[/font]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very nice

The phone is hot fam 4g doesn't work yet but that snapdragon works like a charm with 3g the camera is overrated but the 720p camcorder is nice.

I shouldn't have that problem here DFW has been lit up on 4G since last year.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

4g doesn't launch until out here until July in SF but 3g works just fine the only knock on it so far is battery life but dimming of the screen should fix that problem also losing the push email

4g doesn't launch until out here until July in SF but 3g works just fine the only knock on it so far is battery life but dimming of the screen should fix that problem also losing the push email
I've never had a smart phone last all day. I spent the last year with the iPhone battery life is nothing.

Google Convention in SF were selling them with a new activation for free! You had a choice between a Nexus One or EVO 4G copped this one for my moms because I don't have sprint but the phone is nice!

Google Convention in SF were selling them with a new activation for free! You had a choice between a Nexus One or EVO 4G copped this one for my moms because I don't have sprint but the phone is nice!

That wasn't invite only?

That wasn't invite only?
Yes it was but I have my connects.

That wasn't invite only?

I saw that video on engadget and got instantly heated when he said everybody that came gets a free EVO.
roll.gif

That wasn't invite only?

I saw that video on engadget and got instantly heated when he said everybody that came gets a free EVO.
roll.gif

People were tight when I posted the picture that I have one. It's a really good phone if I didn't work for AT&T i'd have one myself.

That wasn't invite only?

roll.gif

People were tight when I posted the picture that I have one. It's a really good phone if I didn't work for AT&T i'd have one myself.
I sold my 3GS for $405 the other day. Some sucker just funded the EVO and paid my ETF....

Back
Top Bottom